Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes
  1.    #1  
    Hey guys, I got permission to post some pics. Please don't ask how and where, I got extremely lucky.

I will got get it activated today but it seems to be missing Skype.

NO, I will not sell this device for any amount of money (okay, $1,000,000 will do, I guess ).

It breaks my heart to tell people "No", so please don't ask over and over. I feel bad.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
    deduce, romls, neit_jnf and 5 others like this.
    Super Cool. Wish it was mine. I was holding out to buy it

Maybe one day
  3.    #3  
    Attached\\

BTW, props to whoever helps me find Skype on this bad boy
    Last edited by Soorma; 09/10/2011 at 03:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soorma View Post
    Attached\\

BTW, props to whoever helps me find Skype on this bad boy
    Go to accounts and add your skype account. It will then be an option in the phone preferences for video calling.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Soorma likes this.
  5.    #5  
    The one phone that could have driven webOS forward and Leo kills it. Damn it, any major shareholders here?
    kjb86 and grappler like this.
    Well, you made me drool, I hope you're happy. :-P
    Soorma likes this.
    If you won't sell it... can I have it? <jk> Congrats!
    Soorma likes this.
    so the 16GB lives
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    Go to accounts and add your skype account. It will then be an option in the phone preferences for video calling.

Right now, I'm doing a full erase before I was running on DEVMODE and I skipped first use. I will try this out once it starts again! Thanks!
    IMO, as hard as it is to admit the Pre3 was going to be stillborn had HP released it later this month like most people were expecting. Competition with the iPhone 5 and I recall seeing at one point Apple was going to launch a "free" iPhone 3GS at about the same time, Pre3 didn't stand a chance. It needed to be out months ago.

Not that it's a bad phone it's just there's not enough in it to compensate for not being an iPhone at this point.

With the exception of HP selling it knowing it would be a loss leader - a bridge to the next better thing, but it was not going to be able to stand head to head with the iPhone 5 in the mass market.

I love my Pre3(got one yesterday, expecting a 2nd as a backup next week)
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Can we get a pic of the mirror? Want to know if there is an AT&T logo on that.
    Devices
    -Sprint Pre & FrankenPre 2
    -AT&T Pre3 4G
    Accessories
    -5 Touchstones for phones & Touchpad
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Even though i was lucky enough to be among those who got an 8gb version in Europe, I'm still jealous as hell... Gratz!
  13.    #13  
    No logo on mirror
    if there's one there must be more.... ask he(or she)-who-must-not-be-named what are they gonna do with them? destroy them? any remote hope of them being sold?
    Long Time Palm and Sprint User!

IIIxe, Tungsten T3, Samsung SPH-i500, Treo 700p, 755p, Centro, Palm Pre, Palm Pre+, 2.2.4 Franken Pre2 and a Touchpad!
    Quote Originally Posted by neit_jnf View Post
    if there's one there must be more.... ask he(or she)-who-must-not-be-named what are they gonna do with them? destroy them? any remote hope of them being sold?
    Supposedly 30K to 50K sitting boxed in a wherehouse near indianapolis.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    we should flood AT&T and HP with emails and calls they could sell those in a day!
    Long Time Palm and Sprint User!

IIIxe, Tungsten T3, Samsung SPH-i500, Treo 700p, 755p, Centro, Palm Pre, Palm Pre+, 2.2.4 Franken Pre2 and a Touchpad!
    Quote Originally Posted by neit_jnf View Post
    we should flood AT&T and HP with emails and calls they could sell those in a day!
    HP owns them, AT&T branding on the boxes. (4G with enhanced backhaul) maybe if someone donates 50K white stickers to HP they will put them on the boxes to cover up the branding?
    it.just.hurts
    Oh yes, the day they start selling those, I will try to get one
    I will trade you 2 technics 1200m3d dj turntables and a pioneer djm400 mixer for that phone pm me if interested. Technicals turntables sell over 800 dollars a piece.
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast