If I'm not mistaken only the second seller ships to the US.
  2.    #3  
    Well, I got mine by bidding on a "UK only" auction, and when I won it he said he'd ship it to the states... Worth a shot.. right?
    Quote Originally Posted by zachthemaster View Post
    Well, I got mine by bidding on a "UK only" auction, and when I won it he said he'd ship it to the states... Worth a shot.. right?
    Sure, absolutely
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    I stayed up until 4 am this morning just to be able to get the winning bid. I watched 4 auctions and they all ended around 350 (shipping excluded). Two went for 350 and I got mine for 360, the first one I can't remember, but needless to say I lost it to someone else.

Just giving you a heads up... If you get one for under 300 feel free to mock me how much you want
    I have one (possibly 2, depending on if I ge the promised carphone warehouse deal to get a phone and a touchpad) pre 3s. They are sealed and unlocked etc.

Ebay buyers are messing about, bidding and then not replying.

I would be happy to sell each for 285.00 + whatever postage options people want. Obviously there are customs to think about.

I take paypal and would be happy to work out an agreed way to pay and build trust etc.

PM me if I can help peolpe get one and you can help me clear my contract costs !