1.    #1  
    This is my review on the HP Pre3 smartphone. Tell me what's good and what I can improve on. Thanks.

Too much move on your camera. You should put the camera at better angle and more firm. You should add your review about camera, browser speed, flash performance, pairing with Touchpad and show how it works for notification, call & sms, show it charged with TouchStone and maybe you can add stress test when it will goes TMC error.

But it is quite a good start.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bard View Post
    Too much move on your camera. You should put the camera at better angle and more firm. You should add your review about camera, browser speed, flash performance, pairing with Touchpad and show how it works for notification, call & sms, show it charged with TouchStone and maybe you can add stress test when it will goes TMC error.

But it is quite a good start.
    Thank you, it's my first review I've ever done.

I'll be doing a review of the Touchpad soon so I'll try to get more stuff into the next review.
    I like that you don't have a stupid intro (I hate those)
    The review is not bad, but I suggest buying a tripod and planning on what you're going to say beforehand, there are a lot of "uhs". Also you could use some cutting - I'm not really interested in your office chair (the unboxing part where you put the camera on your desk)
    I hope this doesn't come across too discouraging, thanks for the review
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnygewitter View Post
    I like that you don't have a stupid intro (I hate those)
    The review is not bad, but I suggest buying a tripod and planning on what you're going to say beforehand, there are a lot of "uhs". Also you could use some cutting - I'm not really interested in your office chair (the unboxing part where you put the camera on your desk)
    I hope this doesn't come across too discouraging, thanks for the review
    Haha, no problem. Love to hear constructive criticism.

Needed the office chair so you could see my face. I plan to buy a tripod next time I do a review on the beautiful HP Hottypad (I mean Touchpad) .

I took this video in the kitchen, not my office. Haha.
    Im sorry. I wasnt able to finish the video because I got seasick. And what this "reachargeable" means. Its really hard word...
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by tr47 View Post
    Im sorry. I wasnt able to finish the video because I got seasick. And what this "reachargeable" means. Its really hard word...
    Sorry you didn't enjoy the review, next time I'll try to do better.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderJJJ View Post
    I took this video in the kitchen, not my office. Haha.
    Soo.. will it blend?!
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnygewitter View Post
    Soo.. will it blend?!
    Don't care, maybe in......5 years or so?