1.    #1  
    i just bought a pre 3 on ebay(yay). but now i read that many old apps dont run on the pre 3?! is that true or is this just bad talking about webos? if true, does anyone knows if notes(great app, i bought it when i still had my pre-) runs on the pre 3?
    I read that it doesn't run at the moment. I hope to purchase it when/if they update it.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    do NOT try to install old apps on the Pre 3 with QuickInstaller. I tried it and when I restarted my Pre 3 I got the boot loop bug which took me 2 hours to solve. You should hope for an update to come.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chungi View Post
    do NOT try to install old apps on the Pre 3 with QuickInstaller. I tried it and when I restarted my Pre 3 I got the boot loop bug which took me 2 hours to solve. You should hope for an update to come.
    Hi,

I have installed preader and auction mate. Both working great.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Just got my Pre 3 and absolutely loving it!

The apps issue is a little surprising; I'd read beforehand that some apps wouldn't work/be available but still, I'm surprised at how many (Done!, Noted! to name a couple).

Is the best solution just to patiently wait? Should I contact the developers and put in a request?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    definitely drop a note to developers. Pretty easy to update the App Catalog metadata. Also easy to run in the emulator to test it.

Fixing it.... I don't know. My app is so basic that it works on any webOS with working screen, LOL!
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Any luck on installing Voogle?