Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    .
    Last edited by fraseringermany; 10/02/2013 at 03:37 AM.
  2. akanak's Avatar
    Posts
    177 Posts
    Global Posts
    190 Global Posts
    #2  
    Congrats and welcome to the club.
  3. #3  
    You have our love and support.
  4. #4  
    Welcome! Glad you're enjoying this superb phone.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  5. #5  
    Nice
    I'm still waiting for some apps to update to be Pre 3 compatible. I wonder if one gets some kind of notification if an app you previously purchased on an older device and it isn't compatible now gets updated to work on the Pre 3...
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnygewitter View Post
    Nice
    I'm still waiting for some apps to update to be Pre 3 compatible. I wonder if one gets some kind of notification if an app you previously purchased on an older device and it isn't compatible now gets updated to work on the Pre 3...
    No, they just disappear. I haven't found a way to easily check for these. Probably going to do a search for all my receipts and compile a list myself.

    Interestingly one app (Mini Squadron) didn't download, but when I went into the App Catalog I could download it for free. Seems to work perfectly.
  7. #7  
    Got mine today also
    Images and video online don't do it justice...it's soooo nice!
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by hagster View Post
    No, they just disappear. I haven't found a way to easily check for these. Probably going to do a search for all my receipts and compile a list myself.
    Ok thanks for the heads up, that's not an optimal solution though, the App catalog should take care of that.
    I specifically missed JogStats (already in my jogging shoes and clothes, looking through the phone to find that app ), but the dev has already submitted an update.

    Quote Originally Posted by db3.uk View Post
    Got mine today also
    Images and video online don't do it justice...it's soooo nice!
    That's true, you have to hold it in your hand, it's really nice and makes a very solid and significant impression.
  9. #9  
    Congrats!!

    I'm waiting the chance to get my Preł, too...


    Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
  10. #10  
    I can hope to see the one I ordered sometime next week. I thought after 2˝ years of waiting for a WebOS device to be easily available in Denmark that I needed to finally order one seeing as we most likely won't see another for a while. Even in best case it I imagine it will take some time to customize WebOS for a new device.

    I hope WebOS lives up to my expectations so I can tease my iPhone owning friends for having a worse mobileOS than me for once(previously used Symbian and the flash based one found on cheap LG phones).

Posting Permissions