Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    It looks like the German Pre 3 are going for considerably less money on there version of ebay. much less then in the Uk. As low as 233 euros (about $325 dollars). The only problem is that no one wants to ship internationally. And the whole language barrier problem. So if we can get some in Germany to buy Pre 3's and ship them to the US that would be great.

HP Pre 3 - Schwarz Ohne Simlock Smartphone | eBay
    Quote Originally Posted by ceveret3 View Post
    It looks like the German Pre 3 are going for considerably less money on there version of ebay. much less then in the Uk. As low as 233 euros (about $325 dollars). The only problem is that no one wants to ship internationally. And the whole language barrier problem. So if we can get some in Germany to buy Pre 3's and ship them to the US that would be great.

Don't forget that German Pre 3s will have an QWERTZ keyboard, rather than QWERTY.
    I've got my Pre minus with QWERTZ keyboard. I think it's not a problem at all (for me at least).
    I hope, more sellers in Germany would send to all over the world (and Poland) as well. I'm not able to compete with purchasing power of Americans, but I'll try to buy on German ebay as well
    Quote Originally Posted by cvp View Post
    Hello, My Friend sales one, but for 269€ if you want. The shipping to USA over Deutschepost cost ~ 15-20€ (i think with insured up to ~270€). Payment over Bank transfer or over Paypal, but dont forget the + 2%, if you want to pay with paypal
    PM'ed
    Quote Originally Posted by ceveret3 View Post

+1.000.000!

who want to help us to buy them and send to US?
    Well using search for HP Pre 3 on German eBay.. lots of them will end the bid process. Some still under 200.

Anybody can help??? you can take profit quite handsome if you can grab under 200.
  7. cvp
    Plp, dont forget the (maybe) VAT.... Price + Shipping + VAT. Is it not better to buy one in US Ebay? Or is there to expensiv?
    Plp, dont forget the (maybe) VAT.... Price + Shipping + VAT. Is it not better to buy one in US Ebay? Or is there to expensiv?
    I'm sure still cheaper then $550 or $600.
    I may put one (AZERTY) up to sale which I could send to the US. It all depends if I got two or just one. I'll keep you updated
  10. cvp
    how many % is the VAT in USA? (for Mobile Phones/Smartphones!) In Germany, we have different VAT´s... for Elektronik, Computers, Smartphones and many other thinks...
    how many % is the VAT in USA? (for Mobile Phones/Smartphones!) In Germany, we have different VAT´s... for Elektronik, Computers, Smartphones and many other thinks...
    Maybe someone can give detail info about this. I do no import export business, so I don't have any clue about this.
    VAT for everything you mentioned is 19%. There's only a lower VAT for foodstuffs and also some other exceptions, but generally it's 19% for everything. In the US it's different from state to state.

VAT = Mehrwertsteuer, do you mean customs duty (= Zollgebühren)?
    Normally you can say: 7% VAT on food (and some special things) and 19% on everything else. The VAT is always included.
    Adding 19% VAT and shipping cost still lower then US ebay that sell Pre 3 for >$600.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bard View Post
    Adding 19% VAT and shipping cost still lower then US ebay that sell Pre 3 for >$600.
    German VAT is already included. You'd have to add shipping costs (I guess ~ 20€) and depending on the state add another VAT and customs.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnygewitter View Post
    German VAT is already included. You'd have to add shipping costs (I guess ~ 20€) and depending on the state add another VAT and customs.
    Any complete list / table for US states VAT & Customs?

How about Denver, Colorado?

If you're asking me - I have no idea, I live in Germany and don't know anything about how north American states handle VAT and customs. Sorry
    I have one QUERTZ in stock with a bill from big electronic market of 89.- EUR from 7.Sep.2011.
    I want to have 250.- EUR + shipping.
    U can pay paypal and split the amount in 2 parts...
    One part for VAT.

Best regards,
    Olli
    Olli I tried to PM you. Very interested!!

If there is custom fees shouldn't you be able to pay those on your end if/when they are incurred? Usually the package is held up at the carrier until you pay. I've had that happen a couple times at another company I worked at when we shipped stuff to the UK. UPS or Fedex would just hold it and you'd typically call them with a CC# or something (or they charge to your account) and the carrier pays whatever fees are there.

There is no VAT in the U.S. anywhere. That may change at some point in the future but today there is no VAT period.

Not likely to incur any customs fees either for such a small package (in my example we were sending a large amount of computer equipment worth easily $150-200k)

Customs in any case is a national thing rather than a state thing.

I got a Pre3 in today from of all places Greece, no issues, came USPS Express mail. The outside box was pretty beat up but the shipper packed it good the Pre3 box inside was in perfect condition.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast