Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbmgreen View Post
    Are we talking about a touchpad or phone? Pretty sure if you Dr a touchpad, you can change app cat.

That said, I activated a Veer using impostah yesterday with US account, checked that I could download an app, all worked, then Dr'd it and logged in to an old profile that was on the spanish app cat, and ended up with the English app cat?????

I Dr'd again, and logged on to MY US ACCOUNT, and ended up with the US account, and this was on the Veer.

I have a ticket in with usunlocked, mentioned you guys, hopefully we will get a reply.

With the iTunes accounts you need over $60 I think? When you first submit the card, and they suggest using a vpn service?
    It is on my pre 3...Please let me know ,see if the usunlocked card works or not...if not I gonna stuck with free apps forever...
    OK mine is working again? Someone on another thread, contacted Palm support? Maybe they unblocked the street address? Not sure how all this works.
    HP200LX->Treo270->Treo600->Treo650->Treo680->Centro->iPhone3G->
    Treo680->TreoPro->iPhone3GS->PalmPre->HPPre2->HPVeer 2.2.3->HPPre3

Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbmgreen View Post
    OK mine is working again? Someone on another thread, contacted Palm support? Maybe they unblocked the street address? Not sure how all this works.
    hey mate,So you mean the usunlocked card is working again?can pm me the procedures,how to get it works???and the info i need to type in the app catalogue??do we need to scan any document to the usunlocked to prove our identity or just pay the 10dollars and top up..
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Pre is making it big and it's a really good competitor in its league. I'm loving it.
    Quote Originally Posted by sylau90 View Post
    Darned....I have been locked to the US app cat....I tried to wipe all the data,and use impostah to activate the device to Australia app cat,it doesn't works....

Since usunlocked card is not working...dsob,I will be stucked with lots of free apps forever???please help...anyone can help me get simon mall gift card or any other way???
    Sylau90,

My experience with US and AU App Cats for your interest.

- Pre 2 activated for US App Cat via Impostah in May/June
    - Touchpad released in AU August, purchased and activated with new profile for AU App Cat.
    - Wipe Pre 2 and login using new Touchpad profile and full AU App Cat is now working fine on both devices using the same profile.

Maybe a solution for you if you have a Touchpad. (reasonable prices on ebay)

Cheers.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12