Global Posts
    190 Global Posts
    Previously this was only in the US (to my knowledge).

I read about it here:
    HP To Refund Pre 3, TouchPad Customers | ITProPortal.com

Apply here:
    HP Promotions

Applies to Touchpad 16/32/64 GB (wifi only) and Pre 3, but only if activated on or before 23/8.

Hopefully you've kept your invoice- you need to submit a scan of it. I don't have mine so I used a screengrab of the shipping confirmation. I hope that works.

My Touchpad was eligible for the rebate but not my Pre3, since I activated it after 23/8 Oh well, I consider myself very lucky to have one.
    I submitted a Google Checkout receipt and they didn't like it. Sent them a sort-of-different Google Checkout receipt (from checkout.google.com rather than my email, looks a bit different) and am yet to hear back from them.
    Global Posts
    190 Global Posts
    I submitted a screengrab of the HP store order confirmation screen saying "Status: this item has been shipped", along with a list of the items I bought and their price.

They replied saying that I needed to scan the "customer invoice". What is that??? I received nothing in the mail from HP. Do they mean that scrappy little page they put in the box, like what you get from Amazon when you order something from there? I didn't keep that, knowing that I had all the necessary confirmations in email form or online.

Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by gastr View Post
    I submitted a screengrab of the HP store order confirmation screen saying "Status: this item has been shipped", along with a list of the items I bought and their price.

They replied saying that I needed to scan the "customer invoice". What is that??? I received nothing in the mail from HP. Do they mean that scrappy little page they put in the box, like what you get from Amazon when you order something from there? I didn't keep that, knowing that I had all the necessary confirmations in email form or online.

Any suggestions?
    When I ordered my Touchpad, they sent me an invoice as a pdf to my email address, after I ordered it online from HP. I sent this as my proof, in the UK. This was accepted and I have been told that within 45 days I should see the money in my bank account.
    Quote Originally Posted by jagman301 View Post
    When I ordered my Touchpad, they sent me an invoice as a pdf to my email address, after I ordered it online from HP. I sent this as my proof, in the UK. This was accepted and I have been told that within 45 days I should see the money in my bank account.
    Same here, I sent my pdf receipt & it was accepted. Just got to wait for 45 days to see the money.
    Richard

Palm III>Palm m500>Palm Tungsten T2>Palm LifeDrive>Palm Pre>Palm Pre2>Pre 3 + Touchpad 32gb 3.0.2
    Global Posts
    190 Global Posts
    thanks for the reply!

i managed to find it by searching for PDF's in my email inbox. i'd looked before, but i guess i wan't using the right keywords!
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    If you've lost your invoice, email HP, they will send you a copy.
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9