Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    I'm there isn't any in the UK now who wants a Pre 3 and doesnt have one,
    but just in case, i believe this is the best deal out there

HP Pre 3 - Great Mobile Phone Deals on Vodafone

Contract : Smartphone 300 (12 months) - 9 month cashback

So long as your disciplined enough to send back your bills to get the cashback then thats

3 * 36

Get additional 30 cashback by following the link to mobiles.co.uk via your quidco account
    Mobiles.co.uk Voucher Codes, Cashback & Discount Codes | Quidco

78 .. can anyone beat that? (seen too many getting excited over 200-300 deals)

you also get 2gb/month bt openzone allowance - bargain
    can you elaborate what exactly should be done to get the cash back / free months ??? and how much time before you get your cashback
    Mobiles.co.uk has all the details, but basically you send over a bill at various stages. I think for a 12 month contract you do it at Months 6,9 and 12. They then post you a cheque back. It does work but obviously you don't get it all upfront, I'm currently in a 24 month contract and have succesfully claimed back. I suspect a lot of people forget to claim, so just set a reminder in your calendar! You've got 60 days after the bill i think, and now you just fill in a short online form, no need to post anything any more. I've never used quidco, but their site looks clear enough on how it works.

I'm tempted for the Pre3, I have a touchpad, but as I'm still going to be paying out my android contract and can't see a reason to be paying double, looks like I'll miss this one. I do like Android a lot, but always been tempted with WebOS.
  4.    #4  
    I believe the T&Cs are that you have 60 days from the date on the bill to submit it for cashback.
    So given that it'll prolly be about 10days before you get your hands on the bill you could send back wait till 2 bills arrived before sending them off , i'll prolly be sending recorded delivery to avoid any lost in the post excuses.
    So thats 5 trips to the post office for the 9 months cashback, 70quid a trip so worth the postage and effort.

you'd also need to remember to cancel the 20ish for 6mth gadget care they stick on automatically and the mobile insurance.
    Anyone in the UK willing to sign up for one of these for me if I give you a 35 pound bonus? You can keep and use the sim.
    seems to be a quite lengthy procedure, i think the cpw deal is better as you donot have to worry about anything once you pay off your contract
    Id be willing to go through it. im going to paris/italy for a month in several weeks so having the sim would be useful as well while im there.
    Anyone over there (UK) willing to sign up for one of these for me please? You keep the cashback, the SIM and whatever extras you get from the carrier or seller, I'll pay you for the Pre3 and the shipping to NC USA
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by STARGATE View Post
    Anyone over there (UK) willing to sign up for one of these for me please? You keep the cashback, the SIM and whatever extras you get from the carrier or seller, I'll pay you for the Pre3 and the shipping to NC USA
    Double down on this to send to atlanta ga.
    Would I be able to unlock this to use with my current sim on Orange?
    Quote Originally Posted by kevr1990 View Post
    Would I be able to unlock this to use with my current sim on Orange?
    it comes unlocked
    @kevr1990 they are unlocked, if i remember correctly!
    Preware is AWESOME!!!!
    I don't think anyone, apart from people you know very well as a long term friend, would be tempted to earn 30 quids for going into a contract like that. Cashback deals are not so easy to deal with and they have different T&Cs. I'm not sure about mobiles but in some places if you miss one cashback claim you will not be able to make any further claim. Also, it is ask someone else to pay by their own money first and then they have to remember to claim them back using their own time. Why don't you ask yourself a question: would you be willing to pay for the whole amount of the contract, ie GBP 432 to get the pre3 first and then get some cashback when the seller gets the cashback from mobiles? I dare say you would not!

@gtkansan: the sim card is bound by contract to the seller's bank account and whatever you use he will need to pay for it. do you think anyone signing a contract for you will let you have the sim card?
    Me2 likes this.
    I do believe they're out of stock now :|
    webOS Ports' UI Architect & luna-sysmgr guru.
    Quote Originally Posted by miafey View Post
    I don't think anyone, apart from people you know very well as a long term friend, would be tempted to earn 30 quids for going into a contract like that. Cashback deals are not so easy to deal with and they have different T&Cs. I'm not sure about mobiles but in some places if you miss one cashback claim you will not be able to make any further claim. Also, it is ask someone else to pay by their own money first and then they have to remember to claim them back using their own time. Why don't you ask yourself a question: would you be willing to pay for the whole amount of the contract, ie GBP 432 to get the pre3 first and then get some cashback when the seller gets the cashback from mobiles? I dare say you would not!

@gtkansan: the sim card is bound by contract to the seller's bank account and whatever you use he will need to pay for it. do you think anyone signing a contract for you will let you have the sim card?
    I have two people whove already PM'ed me about being kind and doing. Pre3 is on order . Yay.
    I would absolutely be willing to pay 200 pounds for this if someone in the UK wants to help me. You would net 122 for your time.

You could sell the contract to someone also and make even more back.
    I just got an email saying that my order's been shipped to the warehouse for delivery, so get in quick in case there's stock left!
    webOS Ports' UI Architect & luna-sysmgr guru.
    I don't understand how this isn't front page news. These phones are selling for 400-500 on ebay. If you live in england you could make thousands of dollars right now.
    Sadly you can't sign up for very many contracts in the UK unless you have an incredible credit rating. I think most people can get at most 2 or 3.
    I took my contract out with Mobiles.co.uk and I received 5 months half price line rental, which was pretty much just cashback in 3 instalments. As soon as I got my bill I sent away for the cashback, received it shortly after! Fantastic service.
    iPhone 4 16GB Black | iPad 2 WiFi 32GB Black
    HP TouchPad 16GB
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast