Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
  1.    #1  
    Bundle available for 15.50/pcm on 24 month contract, according to this source:

Exclusive : Carphone Warehouse To Sell HP Pre 3 & HP TouchPad Bundle From 15.50 Per Month | ITProPortal.com

Fill your boots.
    http://www.mobiles.co.uk/vodafone-hp-pre-3.html

If you already have a Touchpad and just want a Pre 3, and you manage to snag one via this deal, I'd be happy to relieve you of the Touchpad in return for this information
    Last edited by WinstonSmith; 09/07/2011 at 04:50 AM.
  2.    #2  
    does anyone know what size HD the TP will have? It seems like a REALLY good deal regardless!!!

I'm seriously thinkin about it, and then buyin the contract out!!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by smackead View Post
    does anyone know what size HD the TP will have? It seems like a REALLY good deal regardless!!!

I'm seriously thinkin about it, and then buyin the contract out!!
    Assuming it's a 16GB. But they haven't been explicit, maybe for a reason. They probably have both, so you may get either. For me, it doesn't really matter. 16 GB is way more than enough.

I already have a Pre 3, but I ordered the bundle, and that's my plan:

- Cancel the bundled insurance/helpline
    - Sell the Pre 3 to someone still looking for one at a reasonable price
    - Pay the contract out
    - Throw away the SIM
    - Enjoy my firesale price Touchpad
    who knows, think its safe to say the 16gb.
    i wish i had waited now, unless i sell this pre3 :-0
    Its better to be over the hill than buried under it.
  6.    #6  
    I'm hoping CPW aren't sitting on loads of these, making it hard to shift the Pre 3.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by hagster View Post
    Pre3 doesn't seem to be listed as an option for this Free Gift. Also I can't see that 15.50 tariff.
    That's because the Touchpad is the free gift, when you order the Pre 3 @ 15.50.

3rd deal down on the page.
    Dya think they would say if I were call them up?

if I was to order this AMAZING deal, I would have to wait until later. Hopefully they will still have some left!!

16gb would suffice, however, there is never too much space
    Please make sure you go tot he correct web page - deal is from mobiles.co.uk NOT carphone warehouse! CPW are offering at 20.50pm (not the 15.50 from mobiles.co.uk) Also, CPW state that pre 3 is on 'back order', mobiles.co.uk state that they are 'in stock'.
    just called and at the mo, it is just the 16gb, however tomorrow might change.

It might turn to the 32gb depeding on stock I suppose. Also, might be a higher tariff.
    just letting you guys know!!!
    Just snagged that deal myself, can't wait to receive my shiny new gadgets
    webOS Ports' UI Architect & luna-sysmgr guru.
    Anyone else had this show up on there order receipt.

Service Gadget Phone Support 20.16 per 6 mths (1st month free)
    Service PhoneCare Insurance - Band B 7.99 per month (1st month free)

Do I have to actively cancel this to avoid paying for it?
    Yeah, I have that also. It's part of the contract deal, easy enough to cancel though. Details are in the email.
    Incidentally, has anyone else's credit check gone through yet? Impatience it may be, but this wait is getting on my nerves :P
    Ordered mine too. Went for a higher deal and got a 32GB
    Quote Originally Posted by hagster View Post
    Anyone else had this show up on there order receipt.

Service Gadget Phone Support 20.16 per 6 mths (1st month free)
    Service PhoneCare Insurance - Band B 7.99 per month (1st month free)

Do I have to actively cancel this to avoid paying for it?
    Yes you have to cancel, you'll receive e-mails welcoming you to each which have a cancel link in them.
    I dont understand. I click there but the 'gift' never shows up as a touchpad for me?

EDIT: NVM i was looking at the wrong line.
    Unless I've done the maths wrong, that means I can get a Pre3 and TouchPad for 372? Not that great a deal to be honest.
    If you cancel early, I believe the ETF (Remaining cost of line rental for the remainder of the contract) is VAT-free, which would bring it down to roughly 316-ish, which is significantly better value.
    Anyone in the UK want the TP but not the pre 3? I'd split it right down the middle with you.... God I want a Pre3 in the USA!
    Has anyone got a Credit Check Conformation email? Still waiting for mine...
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast