Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Confirmed now out of stock. Well done to those that got one. Sorry to those that missed out.

From Twitter:-
    We've now run out of stock of the Touchpad and will be removing the offers from site, we'll keep you updated if we can expect any more stock
    2 hours ago
    Hows about the smartphone 300 for 36 a month for 12 months, with 9 months worth back at the end of the year? I would pay someone a 35 pound finders fee to do this for me...
    I'm still watching my email inbox desperately awaiting my shipping conformation. How can it take this long to process a credit check? I used to sell mobile phone deals and they sometimes took a bit long but this is strange.

@hagster - what twitter account are you looking at for your info?
    Damn, I got an email saying they're out of stock and that my order wouldn't be fulfilled. Curses. Best try box I suppose.
    webOS Ports' UI Architect & luna-sysmgr guru.
    Quote Originally Posted by snorri788 View Post
    I'm still watching my email inbox desperately awaiting my shipping conformation. How can it take this long to process a credit check? I used to sell mobile phone deals and they sometimes took a bit long but this is strange.

@Mobilescouk. Found from the link on their blog

Just had an email so say that they hadn't managed to deliver today so mine will probably be here Friday.
    Damn you work! Damn you to hell.

missed out today!! Hopefully, theys still have the 32gb left!!! Bring on tomorrow!
    I ordered from CPW today and also placed an order for this mobile.co.uk deal - was doing the mobiles.co.uk one on behalf of my g/f, but they cancelled late this afternoon. Should have just used her card instead I guess they cancelled as I would have 2 vodaphone contracts active? Thinking about setting up another CPW order on her card instead.
    Is it worth holding out until tomorrow and try mobiles again?
    When I spoke to them at 15:50 they had 29 in stock, I'm not sure it that helps anybody crossing fingers at the moment.
    you can have 3 Voda lines trust me I've there half the night at CPW to collect my 2 pre3's and was only allowed one in the end

Anyway CPW are getting more touch pads for sale and not just under contract. also the rumours were incorrect on CPW only having 200 Touchpads first time round, as where I live they sold 150 of them, and at least 800 sold elsewhere
    I think I'm going to order a Pre 3 through mobiles and grab a 200 touchpad off eBay, it equates to as-much or less-than in the end anyway
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stickerboy View Post
    I ordered from CPW today and also placed an order for this mobile.co.uk deal - was doing the mobiles.co.uk one on behalf of my g/f, but they cancelled late this afternoon. Should have just used her card instead I guess they cancelled as I would have 2 vodaphone contracts active? Thinking about setting up another CPW order on her card instead.
    Is it worth holding out until tomorrow and try mobiles again?
    Snap. I ordered from CPW and mobiles today just waiting for the shipping confirmation.

From reading up CPW purchased the whole stock from HP and are getting another large shipment in tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammo View Post
    Snap. I ordered from CPW and mobiles today just waiting for the shipping confirmation.

From reading up CPW purchased the whole stock from HP and are getting another large shipment in tomorrow.
    Are they going to sell it seperately or with bundle only?
    I want the Pre 3. If someone want the TouchPad.. Maybe we can share buy them.
    Quote Originally Posted by snorri788 View Post

I'm in the same situation. Been told not coming today and shows as credit check. Would be interested to know if you get yours and if ringing and chasing up makes any difference.
    I've tried ringing several times, they just don't pick up no matter how long you wait :/ you just get this stupid recorded voice saying 'Sorry for keeping you waiting, we'll have an adviser with you shortly' or something to that effect. I got that message 5 times when I rang up and waiting 10 minutes for them to answer. Try the email link in Help & Support on the site, at least they reply to that.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Luckily I already have a Pre3, but figured it was time I got my Wife to experience WebOS, So I jumped on this deal yesterday lunchtime, I'll let the wife have the phone and I'll have the Touchpad.

I've had the initial email yesterday, and then one after to say it was to late to despatch today, and nothing since. When I check my account and enter my order number the website comes back with an error.

Anyone else got any further with their order?
    Looks like they're out of stock on Pre 3s as well now, they had them until mid-afternoon yesterday. And they still haven't updated their site. Damn.
    Anyone else had this from mobiles.co.uk

Yesterday

Hello,

Thank you for your recent order.

We can confirm that your order has been accepted by your chosen network and has now been passed to our Security Team for further mandatory checks.

Kind regards,

Mobiles.co.uk
    Today

Hello,

Thank you for your recent order.

Unfortunately, the item you ordered is temporarily out of stock. We have placed your order for this on hold and will despatch the goods as soon as we receive more stock.

Turnover of stock is often extremely quick and this can mean on rare occasions our website is not up to date. If you wish to enquire about switching to a different handset, please contact our Sales Team on 01923 80 33 33.

Rest assured that we will not charge your card for out of stock items until they are back in stock and ready for despatch.

Regards,
    Does this mean they are getting more stock or does it mean they are fobbing me off?
    Quote Originally Posted by hagster View Post
    Anyone else had this from mobiles.co.uk

Yesterday

Today

Does this mean they are getting more stock or does it mean they are fobbing me off?
    This is exactly what I experienced, leading me to believe they're out of stock. The Carphone Warehouse site lists it as out of stock everywhere, and since they're the parent company I'm inclined to think that mobiles are out also. I suppose it's just a matter of waiting and seeing
    Depends on how long you are prepared to wait, sounds like they are going to fulfil the orders in the order they recieved them.

Im destined to be without a touchpad since im not prepared to pay silly prices on amazon & eBay.
    Its better to be over the hill than buried under it.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast