Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Hi,just as the title said,just want to ask,does anyone own an usunlocked card and use it to buy app from app catalogue?

does US app cat only accept simon gift card?since I'm located outside US,so before I activate my phone I just want to confirm everything,as noone can help me buy a simon gift card.However, USunlocked card,I can just buy it online directly....
    Someone from Singapore tried the USunlocked card and said it works posted in a Singapore forum... Hope that helps..
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yappiez View Post
    Someone from Singapore tried the USunlocked card and said it works posted in a Singapore forum... Hope that helps..
    Thanks for your info mate,I'll gather more information just before I activate my device.
    I read at other thread there is problem with USUnlocked recently..anyone confirm this problem? or only some have the problem?
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bard View Post
    I read at other thread there is problem with USUnlocked recently..anyone confirm this problem? or only some have the problem?
    Hey buddy,no one can confirm this yet...However, I have stucked with free app for almost 3weeks...Its pretty great though since some very very kind developers willing to help me out. Love this device and the form factor,although the apps are very less,it just allow me to do my tasks.

I'll wait for more information,before I throw the $10 to buy the usunlocked card.
    I think jodihansen has managed to buy apps using USUnlocked.
    I have started going through the process of verification, and its a bit of a pain in the a*se !
    After you pay your $10 and they validate that (took 4 days, no notification) you have to send through proof of identity (passport copy and utility bill). I need to try to do that remotely (no PC where I am). Hopefully get it all done soon, and let you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnick View Post
    I think jodihansen has managed to buy apps using USUnlocked.
    I have started going through the process of verification, and its a bit of a pain in the a*se !
    After you pay your $10 and they validate that (took 4 days, no notification) you have to send through proof of identity (passport copy and utility bill). I need to try to do that remotely (no PC where I am). Hopefully get it all done soon, and let you know.
    Well I want to know too.

Is it Ok to gave them passport copy?

What is utility bill they need?
    I am planning to send them jpeg copies, so we'll see.
    USunlocked worked perfectly for me. With initial transfer from HK credit card via Paypal to the virtual card, been buying from US appstore in Hong Kong with HK SIM (after Impostah-ing) for over a month on UK Pre3.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    did you have to send any verification after the $10 ?
    The procedure doesn't take long. After paying initial $10, you are asked to provide verification with a utility bill - I uploaded a copy of my mobile phone bill as evidence of address. They say confirmation might take a few days but they confirmed this the next day for me, so I was able to charge up within a couple of days after applying.

Quote Originally Posted by Malthunder View Post
    The procedure doesn't take long. After paying initial $10, you are asked to provide verification with a utility bill - I uploaded a copy of my mobile phone bill as evidence of address. They say confirmation might take a few days but they confirmed this the next day for me, so I was able to charge up within a couple of days after applying.

So it must need a phone bill? Mine using Prepaid card.
    Is ID card or driving license that show real address enough?

I think they just need to confirm our address is a valid address right?

Thanks!

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I use USUNLOCKED in Israel as well. Had a small isue after they changed the 'valid until' info without notifying me.
    Also. I could only edit the cc info on my Touchpad. The acounts menu on the app catalog was locked.

Pilot 1000> Palm Pilot Personal> Palm III >Palm V> Palm Vx> Palm m505> Palm m515> Tungsten T> Tungsten T2> Tungsten T3> Treo 680> Palm Pre> Pre2> Pre3+Touchpad 32GB
    My USUnlocked finally got verified ! I needed to send a copy of my passport as well as a utility bill. This is the address verification, and the address must match the registered address as well as the address on PayPal used to pay the $10 application fee.
    Anyway, it took a while, but I have uploaded $40 now and looking forward to finally buying apps!
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnick View Post
    My USUnlocked finally got verified ! I needed to send a copy of my passport as well as a utility bill. This is the address verification, and the address must match the registered address as well as the address on PayPal used to pay the $10 application fee.
    Anyway, it took a while, but I have uploaded $40 now and looking forward to finally buying apps!
    Thanks mate,if you can buy apps. Then, I'll follow...need to support all the awesome developers in this community.

Please report back,if you got everything done and working.

Thanks
    Success !
    Got CardID today, entered it in profile and purchased first app (Angry Birds, of course!). No McWorries !
    Whole process took 7 days, but now I can buy proper apps.
    Also got my TP today, so a red letter day. Hoping apps transfer when I register it on my Pre3 profile.
    same here. usunblock works as advertised
    Hi all,

Can someone point me to the site for usunblock?

... sorry just found it: www.usunlocked.com
    first attempt sent me to a p*rn site!??

- maxbo

43 Posts
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    You could also try jerrycards.com

Message him asking for a prepaid Visa and he'll email you the front and back of a real US based prepaid card.