1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI. See link.

Take care,

Jay
    HP Pre 3 webOS smartphone
    Palmed off

Last of the Pres includes webOS, improved screen, bigger keyboard, faster processor and 5Mp camera with HD video recording.

Suggested Price: Variable, free with contract from Carphone Warehouse

By Dave Oliver Get more from this author
    5th September 2011 12:04 GMT

HP Pre 3 webOS smartphone • reghardware

Review So its come to this. After a potentially brand-saving buyout by HP and the launch of a well-received at least critically, if not commercially operating system with webOS, Palm is finally on the way out.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    Hi all,

FYI. See link.

Take care,

Jay
    HP Pre 3 webOS smartphone
    Palmed off

Last of the Pres includes webOS, improved screen, bigger keyboard, faster processor and 5Mp camera with HD video recording.

Suggested Price: Variable, free with contract from Carphone Warehouse

By Dave Oliver Get more from this author
    5th September 2011 12:04 GMT

HP Pre 3 webOS smartphone • reghardware

Review So its come to this. After a potentially brand-saving buyout by HP and the launch of a well-received at least critically, if not commercially operating system with webOS, Palm is finally on the way out.
    what I can say are this reviewer know nothing about webOS and not well prepared

Relly?he cant find the skype app in the app catalogue(he claimed that it is promised by HP)

shouldn't the skype already integrated into webOS,and you just need to add the account...
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Seriously, he couldn't find Skype?
    I won't give anyone that ignorant my web traffic.
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    Global Posts
    190 Global Posts
    To be fair Skype in webOS isn't exactly straightforward for people who are used to the "there's an app for that" mentality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    Seriously, he couldn't find Skype?
    I won't give anyone that ignorant my web traffic.
    folks don't understand it
    they expect a separate app for Skype & do not understand that it was integrated into the telephone system
    HP did a poor job educating folks as to the virtues of WebOS, all the more a pity because it is too good to let wither
    I found the mention of 16Gb of memory confusing, especially when they then list the specs and it comes up with 8Gb.

Not a good review if I'm honest, they should've done more research. However, I agree with the above, it's shocking how little about using the phone was publicised by HP, but then that was the case with the original Pre as well.