Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes
    I'm sure Mugen can expect some orders from PrPrPr$3$ $owners$ $in$ $Europe$... $It$'$s$ $always$ $good$ $to$ $have$ $some$ $spare$ $batteries$ $in$ $the$ $pocket$... $That$ $is$, $if$ $Mugen$ $is$ $really$ $capable$ $of$ $producing$ $quality$ $batteries$ $though$..
    I had a Seido High Capacity battery in my PrPrPr $Classic$: $it$ $suddenly$ $stopped$ $working$ $while$ $on$ $vacation$ $and$ $lost$ $some$ $apps$ $and$ $data$ $because$ $of$ $that$ ..:-(
    I have one of mugen's batteries in my HTC hero, that i still use as a backup phone, and the performance of the battery is quite good and didn't degrade much over the past 2 years (also its a higher capacity in OEM packaging). So, as far as quality goes im not too worried (assuming they at least kept their quality standards).
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Mugen emailed me saying they will have a battery made in a month
    geekpeter and netwrkr9 like this.
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    I will email them again asking if they will be making a high capacity battery, i will post back here with the details, mugen are very open about all the information they have it seems, refreshing after trying to get firesale info
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rbyrne View Post
    Mugen emailed me saying they will have a battery made in a month
    Oh goodie.

My Pre Plus wouldn't have survived long without a mugen and my Pre 3 is due to arrive soon

Mugen's also cheaper than say sedio.
    I got reply from then today

Hello,

Mugen is currently working on the developing the extended 1500mAh battery for HP Pre3. We do not know the exact date the batteries would be ready but it should be in the near future.

Thank you,

Alex

MugenBattery.com
    LCGuy, rbyrne and netwrkr9 like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Filjosh View Post
    I got reply from then today

Hello,

Mugen is currently working on the developing the extended 1500mAh battery for HP Pre3. We do not know the exact date the batteries would be ready but it should be in the near future.

Thank you,

Alex

MugenBattery.com

do you think this battery will be Slim to fit in the original case or another "sandwich' ?
    - HP Veer --
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfgart View Post
    do you think this battery will be Slim to fit in the original case or another "sandwich' ?
    I think this battery will fit in the original case..I've also just email them on the availability of this battery..
    I had an expanded Seidio (not the huge one) that was not very good quality... caused issues with my Pre. Is Mugen a better brand, less likely to cause the flakiness I experienced?
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewhime View Post
    I had an expanded Seidio (not the huge one) that was not very good quality... caused issues with my Pre. Is Mugen a better brand, less likely to cause the flakiness I experienced?
    I've had good luck with Mugen batteries, the one in my Pre is over 2 years old.
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Any new info on when the Mugen Pre3 battery will be available?
    What sizes are they planning on making some people say 1500 though I read 1800mah
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    What sizes are they planning on making some people say 1500 though I read 1800mah
    There are two:

2800 with battery door

HP Pre 3 - HP
    This thread should be locked.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12