1.    #1  
    Is there a program/patch which would make possible to silence incoming call when I turn my Pre 3 face down? I've got Nokia N900 and it has this handy feature.
    That would be cool. Even though many of us can't get the "3" yet, that patch would get my vote.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    In the interim you can always press the power button to silence the call before turning the phone down on its face (as per pre and pre2). But would be really cool if pressing the button was not necessary.
    What happens if you just flip the switch on top of the phone while a call is incoming?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by WinstonSmith View Post
    What happens if you just flip the switch on top of the phone while a call is incoming?
    Haven't try that, but realized that pressing the power button silence the call and another pressing rejects the call.
    Touching the screen and or the volume buttons on the Pre + and Pre 2, silences the ringer on an incoming call. I presume the same would be true for the Pre 3 too.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad