Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #1  
    As stated in the title, there are some hints that more stock of azerty pre3 might be coming to the Palm Eurostore in a short span of time!
    Why? Because the AZERTY Pre3 shows up on their site - they only offered the QWERTY model previously! Also, they wrote on the Pre3 that they were trying to obtain more units! So eventually, there will be another chance to grab one of theses both outstanding and rare phones!

I will keep you informed!

PB
    Last edited by PatBateman; 09/04/2011 at 10:58 AM.
    Follow me on Twitter: @patbateman1612 !
    Good news! I can only wish more pre3's will be sold because its such an awesome device and more apps will be made compatible (angry birds is barely playable).

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  3.    #3  
    So true! We need more Pre3s!!!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    i've made a consolidated post of all the stores that are still trying to restock on Pre3s:
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-pre-...t-pre-3-a.html

I've updated it recently to include this bit; so please check it out! =)
  5.    #5  
    Ah cool! That is very helpful indeed! I will try to obtain more information about this
  6.    #6  
    Update: As I was guessing, Palm Eurostore just stated that they expect more AZERTY Pre3 stock to come this week!!!! Check it out!!
    Only AZERTY, no chance of QWERTY.
    @PSherlock DM'd me on twitter.
  8.    #8  
    Yep - going on sale in 25 minutes!! Get ready to crash their servers shoppers! lol
    It is showing as out of stock for me and this is my only teaching break! Anyone know what time this goes on sale and if they ship to the U.S.?
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    They're on sale now, they're in stock, but they cost 199.99 EUR and are AZERTY!
    Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    Uh...got one in my basket. Should I buy it for you?

they don't send to the US. Shipping to me in france is 13.49 EUR. Then you'd have to reimburse international shipping.

Still there? Anyone?

Well, I have to run, but post here if you still want and I'll see what I can do. Parent-teacher conference. How ironic.
    Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)
  13.    #13  
    If anyone is still pending, I can only say: Grab one! I managed to get one with QWERTY and it is outstanding!
    emorej likes this.
  14.    #14  
    If anyone is still pending, I can only say: Grab one! I managed to get one with QWERTY and it is outstanding!
    HP Pre 3 is available now at PALM Store, hurry up
    Quote Originally Posted by Goyena View Post

they don't send to the US. Shipping to me in france is 13.49 EUR. Then you'd have to reimburse international shipping.

Still there? Anyone?

Well, I have to run, but post here if you still want and I'll see what I can do. Parent-teacher conference. How ironic.
    Yes please!!! Haha, the irony is incredible! I will upload money to my PayPal. Thanks so much!!!
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    ok. Trying now...
    ok. Trying now...
    Great! Good luck
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    Done. 1-2 days delivery by DHL. Can you DM me with your email, name, etc so we can take care of the details off-line. (The school director is speaking now and giving me dirty looks...) :-(

Still there? Anyone?

Hi sir can you buy me one??please im from qatar,and if you can ship you via FEDEX i can pay you via western union, you can send it after you recieve my payment...pls pls pls,...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast