Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Goyena View Post
    Uh...got one in my basket. Should I buy it for you?

they don't send to the US. Shipping to me in france is 13.49 EUR. Then you'd have to reimburse international shipping.

Still there? Anyone?

Well, I have to run, but post here if you still want and I'll see what I can do. Parent-teacher conference. How ironic.

Buy me one please...............
    Anyone have an AZERTY Pre 3, that hasn't used that keyboard before? What sort of experience have you had?
    Also, if one was to change the language preference to english would that alter the keyboard mapping at all?
    I haven't used an azerty keyboard before the pre3, most I had was the qwertz for the pre-. Which isn't much of an adjustment.

It takes a while to adjust to it, but once your familiar you won't get too annoyed with it. And it won't affect your typing skills on a full size keyboard.

Changing languages won't remap the keyboard, but there is a way to permanently change the keys via patching see here and here. I won't be doing it as there are too many differences that remapping them will just confuse you, especially on the alt chars.
    Done. 1-2 days delivery by DHL. Can you DM me with your email, name, etc so we can take care of the details off-line. (The school director is speaking now and giving me dirty looks...) :-(
    THANKS!! PM sent but not showing in my 'sent items' so let me know if u got it. Thanks again!
    Anyone can help this poor Canadian here?
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    Tony and emorej, I just got home. I can help, if you agree to pay me in advance.
    Need help here too.. msg sent
    Last edited by vabs0; 09/08/2011 at 03:09 PM.
    Tony and emorej, I just got home. I can help, if you agree to pay me in advance.
    I'd pay in advnace.... Pm me and we can set it up
    hi goyena yeah i can pay you in advance,but i will send tom coz its already midnyt here...can you pm me how much will i pay?
    Quote Originally Posted by nikipod View Post
    Anyone have an AZERTY Pre 3, that hasn't used that keyboard before? What sort of experience have you had?
    I have used QWERTZ (German) Pres in the past. The AZERTY takes a little to get used to, but I found it manageable. I have had the Pre3 for about a week now.

Also, if one was to change the language preference to english would that alter the keyboard mapping at all?
    I read this is possible by reflashing the phone using Metadoctor. I am planning on doing that. However, be aware that all the special symbols (opt-key combinations) are different on the AZERTY, so once you reflash to QWERTY or QWERTZ you will need to know their positions by heart (symbols like + - / & =).

Max
    P.S.: For those still seeking a Pre3... I live in Europe and can order from Eurostore. PM me if you are interested. With all the shipping involved I guess it works out to something like US$ 420,-.
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    Pavvento, I've already ordered yours and I'll get in touch with you tomorrow. Everybody else, just had a tiny domestic accident, so I'll let m-h-k take care of you.
    Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)
    oh wow... they are out of stock again

Update : Thu 8th Sept 23:00
    We have sold out of the current inventory available. We will update this page with further information if and as more inventory becomes available.
    pre3 is available in palm eurostore again today,but I don't live in europe,who can help me,PM me.thx
    I believe it's out of stock again....
    Anyone who ordered the AZERTY from the Eurostore on Thursday and had it marked as shipped?
    Mine's still at 'partially paid'.

Status
    Order was received 08/09/2011 (22:18)
    In process 08/09/2011
    Partially paid 08/09/2011
    /EU/GR/
    Quote Originally Posted by mafia View Post
    Anyone who ordered the AZERTY from the Eurostore on Thursday and had it marked as shipped?

Status
    In process 08/09/2011
    I've received mine today... I hope you'll get it soon!
    I was able to login up until the credit card payment and it won't accept my (Singapore) credit card. Does euro palm store only accept EU cards or the transactions are returning errors because of high traffic?

"Entry error
    There was a technical error authorising your card."
    toshabuser likes this.
    I guess they accept only cards with billing address within EU. I dont see any other country listed in the page where you enter the Billing Address details.
    Quote Originally Posted by mafia View Post

Status
    In process 08/09/2011
    How are you checking the order status, I only received an order confirmation email and order number
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast