Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. Shihatsu's Avatar
    Posts
    84 Posts
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
       #1  
    yeha my camera is fast and makes bueatiful pictures (i suppose), but directly after the shot i cannot access them anymore. if i press on the preview inside the camera app directly after taken a picture, the photoroll opens and switches to an old picture in my photo roll. what to do?
  2. #2  
    It happened to me once, try to reboot your phone !
  3. Shihatsu's Avatar
    Posts
    84 Posts
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
       #3  
    i did it already 4 times
  4. #4  
    try connecting the phone to your pc in usb mode then disconnecting
  5. rbyrne's Avatar
    Posts
    252 Posts
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    #5  
    Happened to me too. Have you copied pictures into your phone? What i had to do was delete the pictures i copied in and then recopy them in to their own folder
  6. H
    H is offline
    H's Avatar
    Posts
    90 Posts
    #6  
    I can confirm that viewing pictures from the camera app repeatedly showed a photo I had deleted just a few minutes before.

    I was just messing around though so I'm not sure exactly what was stored and how often it occurs
  7. #7  
    Are your new pictures at the bottom of the photo roll?

    That's what happened to me as I copied my old Pre+ pics into the DCIM\ etc folder.

    If thats the case, take them out and put them into a separate folder, mines called Old Pics. Reboot the phone (this is essential). Be careful not to use any special characters like apostrophes or ampersands in the folder name - I did and photo roll refused to display them.

    Then they'll appear properly. Hope that helps.
  8. Shihatsu's Avatar
    Posts
    84 Posts
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
       #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by rbyrne View Post
    Happened to me too. Have you copied pictures into your phone? What i had to do was delete the pictures i copied in and then recopy them in to their own folder
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    try connecting the phone to your pc in usb mode then disconnecting
    Quote Originally Posted by ptwilliams View Post
    Are your new pictures at the bottom of the photo roll?

    That's what happened to me as I copied my old Pre+ pics into the DCIM\ etc folder.

    If thats the case, take them out and put them into a separate folder, mines called Old Pics. Reboot the phone (this is essential). Be careful not to use any special characters like apostrophes or ampersands in the folder name - I did and photo roll refused to display them.

    Then they'll appear properly. Hope that helps.
    thanks for your tips. new pictures arent stored anyway.

    what ive done: setting up my old palm account on my pre3, reinstalling apps, and then i copied my usb folder from my old pre on my new pre3. i selcted "copy and integrate" in the explorer dialog of windows 7.

    now i extracted all my potos out of the 100PALM folder and placed a folder named 200PRE into the dcim folder, where i copied my old pictures to. then i made a reboot. now it works, but it looks akward in the photo app:
    i have my photoroll on the top, then a folder called 200PRE and beneath it the old folders which also have the old pictures in them (like downloads, screen captures and so on). can someone tell my which folders are available on a pre3 without these mess i made?

    and guys, once again: your great, thank you!
  9. #9  
    Happened to me the first time I used the camera--was showing a photo I deleted and nothing else but phone has been rebooted a few times now and all is good.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
  10. #10  
    I had similar issues. Turns out the culprit was the Muffle System Logging patch, which apparently somehow messes with the media indexer. So I deleted that patch and deleted /var/luna/data/filenotify.db3, rebooted and all was good. No guarantees though.
  11. #11  
    Can confirm it. Same problem, moved old pictures now to a seperate folder but that didnīt fix it. Had to deinstall Muffle and delete the db3 file, then reboot, now it works again.
    Seems to be a problem with Muffle!
  12. #12  
    happened on Veer several times. restart won't help. need to power off then on again to fix this problem.

Posting Permissions