Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By sylau90
  • 1 Post By rashad1
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    IMHO,this is a short review and explain almost everything in this video which is great...please share around...and give comments.

bluenote and editorskeys like this.
    I can only echo the reviewers comments, as they are my findings with the phone as well.

HP should have released this in April / May after the earlier announcement, but they didn't

Barry
    Really sad to watch this
    a brilliant phone with no future
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miafey View Post
    Really sad to watch this
    a brilliant phone with no future
    Truely sad...

the reviewer also pointed out some good points,HP just need to work a little bit longer and more aggressive,they will see turnaround and success of webOS,since iOS and android is alomost saturated in the market.Consumers need choices....

Wish HP see this...who knows???
    Quote Originally Posted by sylau90 View Post
    Truely sad...

the reviewer also pointed out some good points,HP just need to work a little bit longer and more aggressive,they will see turnaround and success of webOS,since iOS and android is alomost saturated in the market.Consumers need choices....

Wish HP see this...who knows???
    I can't see why WebOS could not beat BB as an office gadget, if iOS and android are more for those who want funs.

What's so special about BB?
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miafey View Post
    I can't see why WebOS could not beat BB as an office gadget, if iOS and android are more for those who want funs.

What's so special about BB?
    Their services and server are the strengths

BB messenger,BIS(blackberry internet services)something like unlimited internet browsing without using the data in your carrier plan...you know everyone loves cheap or free stuffs or something like unlimited...this is something I know so far...However,BB is staring to fade away,at least now...maybe will rise again when QNX OS implement to their device next year.

Personally,I still love webOS...even I play with the emulator,i can tell,it is better than QNX and BB OS 7
    It's a real shame they didn't do an Apple and release the Pre 3 just days after annoucing it. It is better than iPhone 4, or at least equal too so it would be done well.

HP's stupidity is too blame. Putting out, out of date hardware, who wants it!

What a great phone though. It really annoys me that there are so many rubbish phones doing the rounds, then a WebOS phone comes out and gets dropped right away!
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markb06 View Post
    It's a real shame they didn't do an Apple and release the Pre 3 just days after annoucing it. It is better than iPhone 4, or at least equal too so it would be done well.

HP's stupidity is too blame. Putting out, out of date hardware, who wants it!

What a great phone though. It really annoys me that there are so many rubbish phones doing the rounds, then a WebOS phone comes out and gets dropped right away!
    The iPhone 4 came out nearly 15 months ago, and in terms of usability the Pre 3 doesn't come close. If WebOS didn't have such garbage apps and more form factors it definitely would still be in the game.
    Premium1 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by sylau90 View Post
    Their services and server are the strengths

BB messenger,BIS(blackberry internet services)something like unlimited internet browsing without using the data in your carrier plan...you know everyone loves cheap or free stuffs or something like unlimited...this is something I know so far...However,BB is staring to fade away,at least now...maybe will rise again when QNX OS implement to their device next year.

Personally,I still love webOS...even I play with the emulator,i can tell,it is better than QNX and BB OS 7
    well, they are not winning me
    haven't got the slightest interest in BBM...and the internet, I've got 500M with my tarriff and never go over it. Ive heard rumors that some of the other systems are not truly multitask and some apps can run at tha background while you think you've closed it so eating up the allowance very quickly. Obviously it's not happening to my pre

it's such a great system that I start to panic what phone shall I go to in the future if we have no more webos handsets

sad