Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
  1.    #1  
    I know there's still a lot of chatter in different posts here and there, so I thought to make a consolidated post for those of us who are still looking for one. I still am not sure if there are any vendors [outside of Ebay] who still have any in stock, or who are actively trying to get some from HP. If you have any information, I'll try to update the top post a few times a day:

9/15 CPW link is alive again. Mobiles.co.uk is now dead.
    9/13 - Palm Eurostore Page is now out of stock.

QWERTY Pre 3
    Carphone Warehouse [UK] - link up again
    Euro Palm Store - EU ONLY - No new stock expected
    Mobiles.co.uk - No longer stocked.
    Handtec - Sold out, trying to restock
    Box [UK] - Details still pending - Sept 6
    Expansys - Notification only, trying to restock?
    KickMobiles - some in stock left, but at an exorbitant price [498 GBP]

AZERTY Pre 3 [FR]
    Palm Eurostore - EU ONLY - Currently sold out.
    Rue du Commerce - Already sold out very small allotment on 9/7
    Expansys - Pre3 has been removed once again.

QWERTZ Pre 3 [DE]
    HP - sold out, not expecting new stock
    Nimra has noticed tons of QWERTZ Pre3s flooding ebay, so if interested check them out:
    HP Pre 3 -OVP-nicht geöffnet-Rechnung-Garantie kein Simlock | eBay

Feel free to post your own personal "Offer/Requests" here as well.
    Last edited by crayolarocks; 09/14/2011 at 11:05 PM.
    nips, dangtd and Abies like this.
    mobiles.co.uk seem to still have them (same company and deals as CPW I believe, i.e: contract only & UK resident).
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Are there any eBay alternatives for those in the US?
    Pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by tchaten View Post
    Are there any eBay alternatives for those in the US?
    None that I have found. I purchased one off ebay for around 700.
    I want a pre3 I will trade 2 technics 1200m3d dj turntables for a pre3
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    I want Pre 3 in Australia but know people who can purchase in UK or US.
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
  8.    #8  
    Sorry, bad article.
    Yep that was old news (that HP might sell it direct).

The latest update on the Eurostore website is:

Update Sat 3rd Sep 21:30 :
    We have completed the process of shipping all available inventory of this Product and have cancelled/refunded all orders which we were unable to fulfill. A cancellation notice email will be sent to all affected customer before close of business on Monday 5th.

Next Update on Monday 5th Sep ( afternoon ).
    IŽd sell mine if someone is interested. AZERTY Pre 3 from Expansys.
    Tried it for a day and really like it but will be staying with my Android Phone.
    Tried it for a day and really like it but will be staying with my Android Phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuo View Post
    Please PM me your asking price.
    A friend of mine might be interested in Azerty Pre3.

Thanks
    maugholddave likes this.
    I am selling mine on ebay, which I bought two of them and one is surplus to the requirement.

HP Palm Pre3 Smartphone 8Gb Unlocked UK | eBay
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    I got tired of trying to get one and bought a Pre2 from ebay expecting it to arrive tomorrow. Upgrading from my Pre-, expeting it to be much more fluid and snappy.
    Will try to get my hands on a used pre 3 next fall. Un less Hp pulls itself together and release a dualcore Pre 4 with a 1500mha battery.
    Simens S3 -> Simens S10 -> Palm V & Simens S35i -> SE T610 & Palm T2 -> SE S700 & Palm T3 ->SE W810i -> Palm Pre- running WebOS 2.1!! @500Mhz -> Palm Pre 2. The Pre 2 rocks. -> Pre 3, Nice & Touchpad=> Future Pre 4 wanted.
    Daaamn, dual core Pre, like where you're coming from
    ebay.co.UK has a ton... Most goin for around 600-700 USD. Got mine for under 600 shipped to USA. Be patient.
    Hmm, I reckon I'd sell mine for $600 shipped on ebay, although I'd prefer swaps or a low cost to someone involved in the webOS community before then
    I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to unlocked phones. So if I were to buy a Pre3 for the US, and then go to T-Mobile or AT&T (I'm assuming those would be my only two options?), then I wouldn't ever get 3g or internet unless I'm on WiFi, would I get a really slow internet?

I'm on Sprint right now and don't know much about gsm, so I'd be happy if someone can answer this really quick for me. Thanks

Also, do you guys think I should buy a Pre3 now, or they'll lower the price later? I'm afraid that by the time I get around getting one there won't be any left...but $600 is quiet expensive. I don't know what to do....
    there's a whole thread on the compatibility on the pre3 thread. Still researching for when mine arrives. Might go the prepaid route before I commit to a contract.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast