Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rayray333 View Post
    there's a whole thread on the compatibility on the pre3 thread. Still researching for when mine arrives. Might go the prepaid route before I commit to a contract.
    Ok thank you :-) How much did you pay for yours if you don't mind me asking
    The voice and internet/data 2G/GPRS/EDGE on the 'Euro' Pre 3 will work just fine everywhere in the world, including the US on all GSM service providers. The only thing is that the 3G will be limited to only the 1900 band on AT&T (US) and on T-Mobile (US) there will be no 3G.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    hello

I bought one last week for 499€ over ebay.de (ebay germany) with a QWERTZ keyboard

this dealer in germany ships worldwide and one can buy instantly for € 499

http://www.ebay.de/itm/HP-Pre-3-Schw...#ht_520wt_1139

just found this one on ebay.uk

HP Pre 3 - Black (Unlocked) Smartphone Ship Worlwide | eBay
    Pre3/TP 16GB, Palm Pre Plus, Palm Pixi Plus, Palm Pre, Centro, Treo 680, Treo 650, Palm T3, Treo 270
    I found that most of the ebay sellers will ship worldwide even if they do not list it in the auction. Just ask.
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    yes - I think so too

but one has to go in on the german or uk ebay page otherwise you'll not find the devices - this at least was the case for me
    Pre3/TP 16GB, Palm Pre Plus, Palm Pixi Plus, Palm Pre, Centro, Treo 680, Treo 650, Palm T3, Treo 270
    Quote Originally Posted by crayolarocks View Post
    QWERTZ Pre 3 [DE]
    HP - sold out, not expecting new stock
    I find the german QWERTZ Pre3 situation very weird.

As far as I could gather only a small number of Pre3 were sold by HP on firesale day (probably just a few hundred - if that many).

But the Pre3 was about to launch in Germany. It's a big market. Unless production was halted in time (not very likely with launch being imminent and no leaks about cancellation before the fail announcement) there must have been tens of thousands of Pre3 somewhere.
    Almost none have been showing up on ebay (unlike TPs) - so it's not that opportunists have bought them up during firesale to dump them on ebay.

Perhaps production was halted in time (again - seems unlikely) - but if not then there must be containers of QWERTZ Pre3 somewhere. But if so it's weird that they don't show up anywhere.
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5
  7.    #27  
    I find the whole Pre 3 situation strange; especially with HP not officially announcing anything useful [outside of "Out of Stock"], unlike their over-abundance of information regarding touchpads. We need to find some HP EU marketing twitterer and spam them until they give us actual information. =P
    Update:
    Palm Eurostore just stated that they expect more AZERTY Pre3 stock to come this week!!!! Check it out!
    Hey guys. Registered just to tell you guys that it is possible to get Pre3 and Veer at GERMANY at the MediaMarkts and Saturns in the next couple of days for about 80-90.
    Officially they are not selling yet but I was able to get a Pre3 so yaaay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Netviruz View Post
    Hey guys. Registered just to tell you guys that it is possible to get Pre3 and Veer at GERMANY at the MediaMarkts and Saturns in the next couple of days for about 80-90.
    help I want to order one... Can't read German enough to find it on the site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Netviruz View Post
    God, I wish I still lived in Germany.
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    I speak german, but life in Switzerland, I could not find any data anywhere - not in palmeurostore and not in mediamarkt and not in saturn ???

can any one of the rumor - makers (sorry ;-)) give precise links?
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    DAMN !!!

something ins happening on ebay

if anyone of you guys cares for a Pre with qwertz keyboard

HP Pre 3 - Schwarz Neu + Versiegelt + Garantie 2Jahre (Ohne Simlock) Pre3 phone4 | eBay

for 275.- you can buy immediately !!!

there are ohter 32 devices which can be bought immediately (without auction) from 320 - 499 ...

HP Pre 3 - Schwarz Ohne Simlock Smartphone | eBay

hey guys get rocking - I payed 499 for mine ...! :-)
  14.    #34  
    Even though Palm Eurostore is soldout now, dont lose faith just yet!
    Twitter

Whew! That was a hectic few hours - Palm Eurostore now out of stock of HP #Pre3. We may have more over next couple of days.
    Quote Originally Posted by crayolarocks View Post
    Even though Palm Eurostore is soldout now, dont lose faith just yet!
    Twitter
    @Crayola - have sent you a PM. Kindly let me know your thoughts.
  16.    #36  
    @Sara Thanks for your considerate thoughts =) I'm sure there will be other interested parties here!

And for the rest of you, "good news everyone!" - https://twitter.com/#!/PSherlock/sta...90485478051840

Palm Eurostore, HP #Pre3, we have all valid orders ready to ship on Monday. And we will definitely be selling more AZERTY units on Monday.
    Hey Guys,

I ended up getting two through Vodafone - its a great mobile, so fast and well built - the second is on sale in the Marketplace - 300. PM me if interested - happy to ship abroad (I'm in the UK - so its a QWERTY model, factory sealed).
    Quote Originally Posted by 60milesmile View Post
    Hey Guys,

I ended up getting two through Vodafone - its a great mobile, so fast and well built - the second is on sale in the Marketplace - 300. PM me if interested - happy to ship abroad (I'm in the UK - so its a QWERTY model, factory sealed).
    Does the Vodafone tariff allows VOIP (Skype)?
    tweet from PSherlock at palm eurostore

HP #Pre3 AZERTY - available for order on Palm Eurostore. Limited amount of stock available. http://eurostore.plam.com
  20.    #40  
    @jester may want to correct that URL =P:
    http://eurostore.palm.com/

Looks like it's being hammered though....
    Last edited by crayolarocks; 09/12/2011 at 06:56 AM.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast