1.    #1  
    OK so just got my Pre 3 in the post today and am having real trouble getting the contacts from my iPhone 4 into it. Does anyone know how it can be done becasue my head is starting to get sore from all the scratching. :-)

Thanks as usual!
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Use Google sync on your iphone:
    Setting up Google Sync with your iOS device : Mail, Calendar, & Contacts - Google Mobile Help

Then sync your Pre3 with Google too
    Quote Originally Posted by oldfatgit View Post
    Use Google sync on your iphone:
    Setting up Google Sync with your iOS device : Mail, Calendar, & Contacts - Google Mobile Help

Then sync your Pre3 with Google too
    and the good thing about google sync is it will work with every phone and os, it works a dream
  4.    #4  
    I've tried Google Sync and set up my gmail account as a MS Exchange account but new contacts created on the iPhone don't Sync back to my Google contacts. I've got so many (over 600) that without manually checking them all I have no idea how many are missing.

Do I have to enable something on Google side?
    Last edited by billyboy; 09/03/2011 at 10:02 AM.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Make sure your not putting new contacts into a different nonGoogle account
  6.    #6  
    How? I've disabled all other accounts on the phone. The only active one is Exchange.
    When the contacts are on your iPhone, they are also on OS X Address Book or Outlook, right? Go into Address Book / Outlook, export all contacts. Log in to your Gmail account on your PC, import that contacts file into Gmail, set up Gmail on your Pre - contacts should be synced to your Pre.
    That would be one way.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnygewitter View Post
    When the contacts are on your iPhone, they are also on OS X Address Book or Outlook, right? Go into Address Book / Outlook, export all contacts. Log in to your Gmail account on your PC, import that contacts file into Gmail, set up Gmail on your Pre - contacts should be synced to your Pre.
    That would be one way.
    Done. Thanks for the help fellas!