Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    The only available Pre3 on ebay is $770, and it's the only place I've seen anywhere on the internet available to buy them from. I desperately want it and I have the money; is it too crazy to pay that much? Should I wait a few days? Are the Pre3's slowly disappearing from the Internet or slowly being added?
    HP TouchPad 16GB + HP Pre3 8GB (Hopefully)
    A finite number of Pre3s were made available in Europe. I believe HP has an inventory of both EMEA and AT&T units (10s of thousands). Only HP knows what they want to do with that inventory. In all likelihood they won't be sold through a carrier.
    Dan Donovan
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dgdonovan View Post
    A finite number of Pre3s were made available in Europe. I believe HP has an inventory of both EMEA and AT&T units (10s of thousands). Only HP knows what they want to do with that inventory. In all likelihood they won't be sold through a carrier.
    But I mean, will the Pres become more available through 3rd-party sites/more users selling them, or will it not get much cheaper than this over the next week or so? What I mean is, is this the best I'm gonna get, considering it's the only place to buy it?
    HP TouchPad 16GB + HP Pre3 8GB (Hopefully)
    if I could get it to run on verizon, i'd be tempted...
    770 is way too much for me but thats me. it all boils down to is how badly you want it and how much you are willing to pay for it. if you want it that much then go for it.

oh yeah, its crazy. say to yourself...it just a phone, its just a phone, its just a phone. if that doesnt work, then just buy it.

update...after thinking about this, i forgot that i once payed 800 for an testra hd2. turned out to be one of the best haclable phones ever. regret that i ever sold it.

i still think its crazy to pay 800 for the phone and so i must of wanted it really bad and that i must be crazy as well.
    Last edited by c_legaspi; 09/01/2011 at 09:29 PM.
    You could buy it now for that price, but I think it might be a good idea to wait 2 weeks to see if Verizon sells it or HP gets more units from the manufacturer & you can get one outright. I'm sure the ebay auctions will still be there in a couple of weeks...but whether you can wait is up to you.
    I got my UK one for 11.40/month (after cash back deal) from Mobile Phone Deals - Best Deals on Latest Mobile Phones & Smartphones. When I got mine they said they had 770 in stock. I wonder if I can get another one and then would be happy to send it over to the States for just cost + delivery. I would prefer to send to a developer who can't get one.

I will phone e2save and ask.
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rege0039 View Post
    I got my UK one for 11.40/month (after cash back deal) from Mobile Phone Deals - Best Deals on Latest Mobile Phones & Smartphones. When I got mine they said they had 770 in stock. I wonder if I can get another one and then would be happy to send it over to the States for just cost + delivery. I would prefer to send to a developer who can't get one.

I will phone e2save and ask.
    hey mate,thats what I looking for...wish you could help.By the way,the cheapest plan is 7.13/mth for 18month...If you could get second plan,please pm me...ship it to Australia...thanks in advance...thanks heaps
    The price from Palm Eurostore was 299, with shipping of about 40 to the US you're looking at just above $550 at cost with nothing going towards the persons effort. So $770 is a little high although I'd probably still pay that as a last resort as I love my pre3!
    Quote Originally Posted by sylau90 View Post
    hey mate,thats what I looking for...wish you could help.By the way,the cheapest plan is 7.13/mth for 18month...If you could get second plan,please pm me...ship it to Australia...thanks in advance...thanks heaps
    I will look in to it, although I can't find the plan you have mentioned. The only one I can see works out at 11.40/month. If you have a url for something else, please send it to me.

Busy running a holiday club for over 70 children but will try to look at it when I can.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rege0039 View Post
    I will look in to it, although I can't find the plan you have mentioned. The only one I can see works out at 11.40/month. If you have a url for something else, please send it to me.

Busy running a holiday club for over 70 children but will try to look at it when I can.

Thanks
    Hey mate,thanks so much...here is the link

HP Pre 3 Pay Monthly - Mobile Phone Deals - e2save.com

when you click the link,it'll go straight into the deal you taking now....

however,when you click the "VODAFONE" heading(in red colour and white font),the other deal will be appeared,the cheapest one is the one I mentioned 7.13pound per mth.

Thanks again mate,wish you have a great day...take your time...when you got anything,just PM me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sylau90 View Post
    Hey mate,thanks so much...here is the link

HP Pre 3 Pay Monthly - Mobile Phone Deals - e2save.com

when you click the link,it'll go straight into the deal you taking now....

however,when you click the "VODAFONE" heading(in red colour and white font),the other deal will be appeared,the cheapest one is the one I mentioned 7.13pound per mth.

Thanks again mate,wish you have a great day...take your time...when you got anything,just PM me.
    be warned that this is a via cashback redemption, ie you have to send in your 6th, 9th etc bills and they send you a cheque. You have to send the correct bill at the correct time or they don't send you the cheque
    Pay 770 mate...

I don't think HP will put the Pre3 back on sale and...it's a really great phone, much better than a lot of Android devices that cost around 700 $ each!