1.    #1  
    Could someone please set me straight on Impostah...I know that it is mostly used to get catalog access from other countries, but is the Device Profiles Overides any use for getting patches to work on my Pre 3? I only ask because I had patches working this morning and after updating from software update (stupid I know), I can't get patches back.

If I overide my device profile, will I be able to d/load patches by pretending to be a Pre 2? And if so, what should I overide? I don't want anything stupid like kernals/overclocking etc (because that would be stupid)...just simple stuff like the battery percentage and device menu remix (ie patches I know work because I had them this morning).

Thanks!
    just wait a lil since now where the doctors are released u'll see the patches beeing ported...
    Jay just tweeted last night that his patches will be ported over the next days...
    so just be patient
    Great to hear that patches are coming for pre3 !
    Quote Originally Posted by hmmmdada View Post
    just wait a lil since now where the doctors are released u'll see the patches beeing ported...
    Jay just tweeted last night that his patches will be ported over the next days...
    so just be patient
    Doctor for Pre3 has been released? When I click on "get webosdoctor" from my Palm profile page, I get redirected to a page telling me "Sorry, this is not a valid serial number" and that I should log into my Palm profile.

Max
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    VasTheGreek found it. Don't know where. Check out his twitter feed @vasthegreek.
    Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goyena View Post
    VasTheGreek found it. Don't know where. Check out his twitter feed @vasthegreek.
    I was chatting with him over gtalk at the time. If i remember correctly, he got some special url from Palm Support conversation.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Here is where you can find the Doctor for Pre3 and also all other webOS doctors. ->
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...sions#Unlocked
    Last edited by Sanjay; 09/02/2011 at 06:18 AM.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad