View Poll Results: Are you owning a Pre3?

Voters
767. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I am a lucky one.

617 80.44%
  • No. But I would like to.

150 19.56%
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes
    Got the AT&T 16GB 4G.

Won't be activating anytime soon since I have a super sweet deal on Sprint Family Everything Data (Unlimited Data, 1500 minutes) plan and can't seem to find anything remotely close from AT&T, H2O, or even T-Mobile.
    - Greg

My Palm Pre Evo Tree
    Pilot 5000 -> 1MB Upg -> Zire -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> 4-yr abstinance -> Palm Pre!
    Got the AT&T 16GB 4G.

Won't be activating anytime soon since I have a super sweet deal on Sprint Family Everything Data (Unlimited Data, 1500 minutes) plan and can't seem to find anything remotely close from AT&T, H2O, or even T-Mobile.
    - Greg

My Palm Pre Evo Tree
    Pilot 5000 -> 1MB Upg -> Zire -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> 4-yr abstinance -> Palm Pre!
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Does anyone own one of these ? They don't appear to be any specific version like the AT&T branded or the UK version ? Also, the specifications are not fully clear.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
    HP Pre 3 16GB AT&T
    HP Touchpad 32GB
    Does anyone own one of these ? They don't appear to be any specific version like the AT&T branded or the UK version ? Also, the specifications are not fully clear.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
    The only "4G" Pre 3 unknown to exist is the AT&T one. Since being an AT&T one is a selling point, the fact that the seller doesn't advertise it or that he/she has a low feedback and no feedback as a seller, makes the listing a little fishy.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    --------------------
    Apps for webOS
    http://www.angrygoatapps.com
    Twitter: angrygoatapps
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Earlier today, just a little while after I posted the question, it had been sold. It did seem a bit sketchy.
    Verizon Pre 3 here! They should have released this phone!
    I got total 5 Pre3s, exchanged one Pre3 with 16GB touchpad, two Pre3s for a 32GB Touchpad(I guess I made a wrong deal on this exchange), remaining tow Pre3s are with me for personal use. On Monday I am going to snap 5 more (if they are still available) for my friends :-) So, my count is 2 Pre3s, Three touchpads :-) the count may change on Monday
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Got mine from ebay about 2 weeks ago.
    UK QWERTY Unlocked.

-pretoo-
    Any one who wants a Pre3 in Europe can get it from Euro palm online store. Link below:

https://eurostore.palm.com/epages/St...HP-FB436AA-ABF

Its the AZERTY model but same as QWERTY expect placement of 2 keys (A & Z ofcourse). Got mine from there & work like a breeze in India.

Note that the store opens sale for 2-3 days & then close it. Again reopens after few days. I have been noticing this for almost a month now.

So go & get lucky guys.
    It was stuck low enough for nobody to see it. Someone should make this one a sticky

Count me in, I got mine 2 days ago and I'm in love. It's the perfect webOS phone, the screen is gorgeous, it's about 1mm larger than that the on the iPhone4, Gorilla Glass, super speaker, skype, front camera, autofocus back camera, phone enyo, touchstone compatible, touch to share... And I can go on.

I just have a few issues with it:
    The placement of the micro USB connector, I loved it being on the top half because I could open the phone with it
    The touchstone back cover assembly, it isn't designed as the previous phones and it isn't held as strong as the others. It works for a stationary place but it almost fell inside my car.
    And the battery duration. Granted, it's no iPhone, but I don't see much more duration than that on the Pre2

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Bought a QWERTZ one in Germany through a private contact, and just a week ago an AZERTY one through HP palm Store. Both GSM unlocked
    Got mine from ebay (ATT) yesterday.
    I got mine from eBay a couple days ago. AT&T version. The screen is gorgeous, and webOS on the whole feels smoother than it does on the TouchPad (even overclocked).

[ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
    I wish it would have came to verizon. It looks like a great phone it's a shame they just gave up on it. if they would have put it at like $99 on contract I could have seen it being a big seller.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Received mine Yesterday. An ATT one from eBay,,, although I may keep using my Veer until NuttyBunny has the messaging pluggins working on the pre3
    Quote Originally Posted by eny2002 View Post
    Received mine Yesterday. An ATT one from eBay,,, although I may keep using my Veer until NuttyBunny has the messaging pluggins working on the pre3
    Well, if you want to sell your Veer after I get the plugins working, I'll be more than happy to accept it

Last edited by NuttyBunny; 10/19/2011 at 09:51 AM.
    Got my second Pre3 a couple days ago since its near impossible to get a spare battery and spare battery charger.

Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post

The touchstone back cover assembly, it isn't designed as the previous phones and it isn't held as strong as the others. It works for a stationary place but it almost fell inside my car.

See my thread for my solution for mounting in the car:

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...17#post3205417

Quote Originally Posted by Gadeer View Post
    Hello everybody,

I just wanted to start a thread where can find out how many people here on the Forum actually own a Pre3. I was lucky to snatch one on expansys.fr - using it now in Germany.
    I am a "day one user" - came from Pre- to Pre3.

All the best!
    Geez, I want a Pre3 so badddd. I got my $99 TP several weeks ago and it works like a charm. Just an awesome mobile device that I use for anything from business to personal stuff and entertainment. And, after all these patches and system updates my TP rivals my colleagues iPads in every facet and aspect possible.

With all that said...has anyone heard anything new about HP making a decision with webOS?

Yes, I know about the possible engineer layoffs and,
    yes I know about HP considering not spinning off the personal computer and webOS units.

Asides from the update for webOS 3.04, it has been awfully quiet here on the webOS front.
    - Cheers everyone.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I got a Verizon Pre 3 off ebay a couple of weeks ago. I'm frustrated in unlocking the GSM side of the phone, and no Lexicomp app - otherwise so far so good.

Has anyone unlocked the GSM side of Verizon Pre 3 yet?
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast