View Poll Results: Are you owning a Pre3?

Voters
768. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I am a lucky one.

618 80.47%
  • No. But I would like to.

150 19.53%
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes
    UK one here - great piece of hardware.
    pre4 likes this.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Heh - I'm in Sydney got a EU Pre 3 a couple of months ago. Yesterday I ordered a AT&T 16gb Pre 3 as I'm also on the Telstra NextG network that uses the 850 band the EU does not have. Although the EU works fine with Telstra, the lure of double the ram plus the additional radio band, I couldn't help myself hahaha. Plan to use the EU as a spare. Hahaha :-)

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    brum likes this.
    Got myself an AT&T Pre 3 off of eBay. Great phone!
    I bought one at eurostore for 199€. Great phone for that money, I am very happy with it. I first got touchpad and it made me want another WebOS device - it is such a pleasure to uise. Not regretting a single €!
    I bought one at eurostore for 199€. Great phone for that money, I am very happy with it. I first got touchpad and it made me want another WebOS device - it is such a pleasure to uise. Not regretting a single €!

azerty 8gb model. I live in France.
  6. Fuu
    i bought 2 for firesale price, 79€ (Germany).
    one for my gf and one for me, both Pre- users since day 1.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Got a used one for quite a bit more than the firesale prices. Brilliant device, worth every penny. Er, cent.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Should have added the genealogy (since 1997): Pilot > IIIc > V > Lifedrive > (N810 > N812) > Pre- > Veer > Touchpad > Pre3 > ???
    What's the best price someone has gotten for an AT&T/Verizon Pre 3?
    Sprint Love
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Pilot>V>Treo600>Treo650>Treo680>Centro&Pre+>Centro&Pre 3
    chrstegal1 likes this.
    My 16GB AT&T Pre3 is in transit. Price seems to be dropping on e-pay...over 50 on there now. Buy it now is $20 cheaper from same seller from a few days ago. Trying to figure cheapest AT&T plan for myself...rest of family on Sprint still.
    Just recieved mine purchased from eBay ATT unlocked 16 gb - charging it on the old TS right now.

(feels really good.. very solid build)
    "The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by LCGuy View Post
    Just recieved mine purchased from eBay ATT unlocked 16 gb - charging it on the old TS right now.

(feels really good.. very solid build)
    Damn phone has a vertically curved back and doesn't stay on my vent mounted touchstone arrrgh. I have to make a new holder solution. Works fine on my nightstand touchstone though

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Just received my eBay purchased AT&T Pre3. Have it sitting on the Touchstone in my office until I can swap SIMs from my Pre2 some time this weekend.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Just received my eBay purchased AT&T Pre3. Have it sitting on the Touchstone in my office until I can swap SIMs from my Pre2 some time this weekend.
    What are you waiting for? Pop it in and go already!

pre4 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by vasekvi View Post
    What are you waiting for? Pop it in and go already!

I'm making yeast starters tonight to brew two batches of my Wake Up and Go To Sleep Stout tomorrow. Different kind of homebrew happening.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    just got one off eBay for under $250 - looking forward to activating it on AT&T asap once I get it:-D
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    What's the best price someone has gotten for an AT&T/Verizon Pre 3?
    $238.50 AT&T branded
    Just got mine of ebay. Will take 10 days or so before it arrives in New Zealand.

Finally moving away from my Treo 650. Will miss the Office apps and TomTom.
    Looking forward to the larger screen and the new apps from the homebrew community
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadeer View Post
    Hello everybody,

I just wanted to start a thread where can find out how many people here on the Forum actually own a Pre3. I was lucky to snatch one on expansys.fr - using it now in Germany.
    I am a "day one user" - came from Pre- to Pre3.

All the best!
    +1, noch zum regulären Preis bei HP gekauft. hoffe, ich bekomme einen Teil zurückerstattet.

My Palm vita: Palm Vx, Treo650, Palm Centro, Palm Pre Plus, HP Pre3
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast