View Poll Results: Are you owning a Pre3?

Voters
767. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I am a lucky one.

617 80.44%
  • No. But I would like to.

150 19.56%
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes
    +1 QWERTY Pre 3 imported from the UK. I'm probably the only owner of one in Anchorage, AK.
    I didn't see an option for more than one ...

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    I'm expecting an AZERTY Pre3 from Palm Eurostore to arrive soon. Probably today or tomorrow.
    azerty Palm Pre 3 arrived today (though I'll only be able to touch it tonight. Dammit).
    For those folks receiving an AZERTY Pre 3, not that the WebOS Internals Meta-Doctor can change the logical keyboard layout from AZERTY to QWERTY. This change is persistant, but can be reversed if desired again using the Meta-Doctor.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    My Pre 3 is due to arrive tomorrow. It's my first webOS device and I'm looking forward to it. I took up the mobiles.co.uk offer for 10.50 per month. It's a brilliant deal for such a high end phone, even if it is technically dead on arrival.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Just pulled the trigger on a Buy It Now on eBay. UK import qwerty keyboard 255 pounds. Was that decent? I don't know...I almost, almost don't care...LOL...sigh...HP ***?! How could you not provide a little goodwill in the states and deliver a batch?

Oh well I am happy. Should have it in 3 to 4 days if customs doesn't hold it up!!! Wooohhooooooooo!!! CANT wait guess my Pre 2 and Veer will hit eBay soon...or do I keep them as collectors items? Hmmmm
    collected my cpw pre3 and loving it. Skype, integration with touchpad and the qwerty keyboard are the nicest features. I'll be receiving my azerty pre3 in a day or two which ofcourse I'll sell it someone here as promised :-)
    Just got mine yesterday. UK QWERTY via eBay.co.uk.
    Within the next 24 to 48 hours I will be able to vote 'Yes! I am a lucky one.' unless DHL manages to loose it on the way from Ireland to Denmark. So looking forward to my first smartphone, and WebOS device :-)
    I've got a UK pre3
    Just got my AZERTY Pre3 today :-D

Looking forward to getting to know it even better than the learning the gestures/setup tasks I've done so far.
  13. xpl
    Ive got a QWERTZ one for myself! Easily the best phone i had.
    mobiles.co.uk pre 3 and touchpad
    QWERTY from ebay just got it today
    QWERTY Pre3 just arrived today.Purchased via ebay.co.uk. W00T.
    Don't have one but would love to get a qwerty pre3
    I got mine as a free upgrade from mobiles.co.uk - newbie to webOS but liking it so far!

BTW - A second, more 'official' looking listing for the Pre3 just appeared on Amazon.co.uk offering it for 199 - nothing to do with me, honest! Just mentioned in the hope this helps someone!
    +1 Switzerland User
    Imported my PRE3 from UK (along with touchpad) Loving it
    +1 QWERTZ from local retailer... it's faaaaaaaaaaaaast
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast