View Poll Results: Are you owning a Pre3?

Voters
767. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I am a lucky one.

617 80.44%
  • No. But I would like to.

150 19.56%
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes
    Global Posts
    190 Global Posts
    +1 for QWERTY Pre3
    AZERTY Pre3
    QWERTY Pre3
    +1
    (even its on the way... but I already have the tracking number :-) )
    Bought x3 one each for my wife and myself and one for a friend in the USA
    The Pre3 debacle is even worse than the TouchPad debacle in many ways. My wife and I both planned to switch to the Pre3, but I guess that ain't gonna happen now.

How is it possible that the first webOS phone that would have shut up the haters and please the reviewers is not available?

Unreal.
    Just want to up the topic so it stays relevant as more people will get the pre3
    Got one, was thinking of getting one of the CPW ones too to sell (at cost of course) but think Vas has that covered
    QWERTY Pre3 from a Pre+. Huge improvement.
    +1
    still hunting on ebay.de

One shop started selling 31 for 409 Euros today. 8 left when I found it - a minute later down to 4. He forgot to write what keyboard layout and they'll probably be gone before I get an answer.

In the time it took me to write this message 2 more were sold. Down to 2 now. sigh.

Edit: Got one a few days later. My precious, me likes it. :-)
    Last edited by tholap; 09/29/2011 at 04:17 PM.
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Got mine on Thursday from Mobiles.co.uk. Only just taken it out of the box today. It's lovely and has that nice weighty feeling to it that oozes quality.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    qwerty pre3 here, am loving it!
    Quote Originally Posted by tholap View Post
    +1
    still hunting on ebay.de

One shop started selling 31 for 409 Euros today. 8 left when I found it - a minute later down to 4. He forgot to write what keyboard layout and they'll probably be gone before I get an answer.

In the time it took me to write this message 2 more were sold. Down to 2 now. sigh.
    Thank you for sharing it. My friend got the last one, but we will wait to clarify if it has a QWERTY or QWERTZ keyboard (hopefully no AWERTY)...

-- Sent from my Palm TouchPad using Forums
    Hi folks, new pre3 and touchpad (hp halo effect :-)
    Sold my iPhone 4 and my iPad 1, got some nice kit and i have cash in hand to get my kitchen floor finished...result!
    Pre3 came from CPW on the 10 deal, the sim is in the cupboard and i have my iPhone sim in there, love it so far although not having a keyboard on screen takes some getting used to
    Quote Originally Posted by gnangnan View Post
    Thank you for sharing it. My friend got the last one, but we will wait to clarify if it has a QWERTY or QWERTZ keyboard (hopefully no AWERTY)...
    I'm glad your friend got one - hope it's the right layout for him.
    If necessary I would settle for a QWERTY - but AZERTY would be too strange.

What I wonder - where are the german QWERTZ Pre3?

When the news about the webos murder hit the web the Pre3 was only a few days away from launch (after weeks of delays).

Assuming the manufacturing wasn't stopped in time (and all those retailers - incl. Amazon.de - lied to) there must be tens of thousands of Pre3 somewhere.
    Most of those *weren't* sold by HP through the firesale. From what I could gather there were only at most a few hundred available - possibly only tens. They were gone in no time (an hour or 2).

And most of the Pre3 being sold on ebay are imported AZERTY and QWERTY from UK and France.

So there must be a container or 2 of QWERTZ Pre3 for Germany somewhere. Given the size of the german market there would be more QWERTZ Pre3 than either UK or french versions. Again - unless production was halted in time (but that would have been weeks before the "announcement").
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5
    +1 German QWERTZ Pre3

great compared to my pre-

currently trying to figure out how to run classic
    +1
    qwerty
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadeer View Post
    Hello everybody,

I just wanted to start a thread where can find out how many people here on the Forum actually own a Pre3. I was lucky to snatch one on expansys.fr - using it now in Germany.
    I am a "day one user" - came from Pre- to Pre3.

All the best!
    Here too, but I did buy 2 from expansys.fr
    +1 QWERTZ here in Germany.
    From official HP Store. Ordered 15.8, delivered 25.8
    QWERTY Pr3 to be shipped out 9/7 from UK to US. Can't wait!
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567 12 ... LastLast