View Poll Results: Are you owning a Pre3?

Voters
768. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I am a lucky one.

618 80.47%
  • No. But I would like to.

150 19.53%
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617
Like Tree29Likes
    1 at&t

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Still have 2. One is like new.
    I still have 2 also. One is like new too...
    i just now have 2, as i was able to buy a nearly unused one on ebay... yay
    I use mine every day
    I've got mine, an AT&T model and likely will be selling it soon. Don't know how much longer I want to wait for a newer software revision to run on it, such as one of the open webos projects floating around.

It's in immaculate shape except for a random scratch it received to the back battery cover.....very frustrating!
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I still got mine. No intention of selling just keeping it for collection.
    Quote Originally Posted by reignlight View Post
    I've got mine, an AT&T model and likely will be selling it soon. Don't know how much longer I want to wait for a newer software revision to run on it, such as one of the open webos projects floating around.

It's in immaculate shape except for a random scratch it received to the back battery cover.....very frustrating!
    I know that you're not planning on keeping it, but there's a great carbon fiber skin available from skinomi. You should be able to find it on eBay. It would cover up that scratch, and if you apply it carefully, your Pre3 will never have looked better.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    IIIxe | z22 | Pre 3 | Bold 9900 | Q10 | Passport SE
    One pre3 at&t unlocked, coming from the palm 3(original green screen) sadly will end here, will sell eventually
    I've got one AT&T Pre 3, unlocked... Although not my daily driver anymore, it will always be my favorite cellphone, and I will not get rid of it..
    I have this phone which is a pre, dvt, evt phone. Don't know which one but when I turn it on, this is what I get. I haven't try to do anything with it. PM me.
    kulf, dkirker and xandros9 like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archway88 View Post
    I have this phone which is a pre, dvt, evt phone. Don't know which one but when I turn it on, this is what I get. I haven't try to do anything with it. PM me.
    Ah, the lovely WindsorNot.
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
    xandros9 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archway88 View Post
    This is the WindsorNot - the webOS slate smartphone that never was | webOS Nation
    Hola, tengo un Pre3 (funcionando a la perfección - teléfono de uso principal) y una tablet Hp touchpad andando perfecto tambien...
    dkirker likes this.
    I have a working pre 3 that after many attempts I have finally got activated on Verizon 2 days ago. I realize I am very late coming into this but want to thank many on this site who helped make it happen. I used a palm pixi for years and never used preware on it, but I am just starting using preware for the first time now. These people are priceless who are keeping these phones going. Can't thank you all enough.
    Not getting rid of it. Or my pixi.
    Preemptive and Mutoidi like this.
    1 at&t
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617