View Poll Results: Are you owning a Pre3?

Voters
767. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I am a lucky one.

617 80.44%
  • No. But I would like to.

150 19.56%
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadeer View Post
    Hello everybody,

I just wanted to start a thread where can find out how many people here on the Forum actually own a Pre3. I was lucky to snatch one on expansys.fr - using it now in Germany.
    I am a "day one user" - came from Pre- to Pre3.

All the best!
    Just got mine yesterday and loving it. It's an AT&T model, I have an unlock code but am going to hold off on doing that for a bit. Currently activated w/o a SIM card, and things are going smoothly so far. I should have a SIM in it by the weekend.
    I just got mine off ebay today.
    Just bought a backup Pre3 on Ebay in case something happens to mine (or, for my wife to potentially use)...too bad the poll doesn't let you select anything but 'own' or 'don't own' - I wonder how many Pre3's actually ended up being sold (AT&T, Verizon, & EU varieties)
    I currently have 1 AT&T Pre 3 on AT&T Postpaid. Am thinking about getting a 2nd one for backup. Pre 3 and Touchpad are an unbeatable combination IMHO. I wish marketing would have been more effective in demonstrating the convenience of WebOS devices to a wider audience of consumers (I'm almost 60). I had no idea until a friend got a tablet ant started telling me how much he liked it. I then bought a 32Gb TouchPad and liked it so much I bought a Pre 3. This all happened after HP had already cancelled all WebOS products. How sad.
    Can we make this a Sticky so that it keeps getting updated?
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    in australia, one works like a charm, second one as a spare
    Got mine yesterday. Much better then the pre plus that I had
    +1 AT&T Pre3 two weeks ago From ebay!
    "To learn to succeed, you must first learn to fail."
    ~Michael Jordan

"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."
    ~Author-Sir Colin Spedding

"If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error. ~John Kenneth Galbraith, Money: Whence It Came, Where It Went"

Finally upgraded and dual-booting HP TouchPad running CM9. Look out world, here I come, ready or not! Now rocking the cancelled AT&T Pre3 no thanks to HP!
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    +1 AT&T 16gb bought from e-bay 3 weeks ago
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Got pre 3 for 2 weeks ago via my friend
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Just got my second pre3-one for spare
    Got a pre3 off ebay coupla weeks ago ...great ...got a veer before that and am keeping as backup ...have a touchpad still in the box ...lazy me !! ;^)
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadeer View Post
    Hello everybody,

I just wanted to start a thread where can find out how many people here on the Forum actually own a Pre3. I was lucky to snatch one on expansys.fr - using it now in Germany.
    I am a "day one user" - came from Pre- to Pre3.

All the best!
    I got a verizon pre3 a couple of weeks ago off an ebay auction. I haven't had the time to activate it yet. I'd like to find a good case for it first so that I'm already to go.
    I wish to own a Pre3 (or whenever HP decides to have a new webOS device built).
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    +1 , just got one off ebay. But I need to use it in non-phone mode somehow until my current Verizon Pre Plus contract expires in Jan.
    Just got my verizon pre 3 two days ago! Love it so far, well worth the $425 I paid.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    +2
    just activated mine and wifes two days ago. It was torture as they were sitting there for 2 weeks before activating. Had to wait until sprint contract expired. Coming from pre - I'm loving it. Had audio problem but fixed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Getbizzylivin View Post
    Just got my verizon pre 3 two days ago! Love it so far, well worth the $425 I paid.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    That sucks. I had a Pre 3 Verizon I would have sold you for $200. Enjoy it because it is one of the greatest devices never to have been released.
    Last edited by MUNOGABBAGABBA; 11/21/2011 at 12:53 AM. Reason: typo
    Quote Originally Posted by everette13 View Post
    hi,
    do you still have it for sale? why are you selling it? is it the same as ones labeled for ATT (as opposed to the 'unlocked' ones)?
    everette
    I love my phones but need Xmas cash and it is also my wife's bday next weekend.
    Hopefully I'll score one soon this weekend after thanksgiving. Should go well with my touchpad. Can't wait

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast