View Poll Results: Are you owning a Pre3?

Voters
767. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I am a lucky one.

617 80.44%
  • No. But I would like to.

150 19.56%
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadeer View Post
    Hello everybody,

I just wanted to start a thread where can find out how many people here on the Forum actually own a Pre3. I was lucky to snatch one on expansys.fr - using it now in Germany.
    I am a "day one user" - came from Pre- to Pre3.

All the best!
    I've got an AT&T unlocked I bought on ebay. Lovin' every minute of it!
    pre4 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by drewpydog View Post
    I got a Verizon Pre 3 off ebay a couple of weeks ago. I'm frustrated in unlocking the GSM side of the phone, and no Lexicomp app - otherwise so far so good.

Has anyone unlocked the GSM side of Verizon Pre 3 yet?
    Does it even recognize if you stick a SIM inside it????
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Quote Originally Posted by drewpydog View Post
    I got a Verizon Pre 3 off ebay a couple of weeks ago. I'm frustrated in unlocking the GSM side of the phone, and no Lexicomp app - otherwise so far so good.

Has anyone unlocked the GSM side of Verizon Pre 3 yet?
    The Digital Unlock solution does not currently work on a Verizon Pre 3.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    I have had mine for about three weeks or longer and I am loving it. The webOS Roller Coster can be nerve racking at times, but the HP Pre 3 is the webOS phone I have been waiting for.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Well, if you want to sell your Veer after I get the plugins working, I'll be more than happy to accept it

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Sorry, I dont think I would. I still love it, and plan on keep using the Veer for days that I go to the beach or anyplace that the phone might be prone to "accidents". Just to keep my Pre3 safer-ish. Plus since the Veer is still under warranty and insurance from ATT is not a problem if I lose it or break it
    +1, at same time i buy other 3 from ebay for my friends who love webOS.
    I guess there are more than 1000 PRE 3 shipped to China.
    Got one off of Amazon for not too bad a price (esp. for an unlocked new phone with this much capability). Like eny2002, I first had a ($0.01) veer and liked it well enough to buy a Pre3. Loving every minute of it, looking forward to an extended life battery, going to apply UberKernel which is said to improve power management for now.
    +1

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Nokia 3210 > TRACPHONE? > SAMSUNG E330 > HTC DASH > LG VX8350 > PALM PRE+ > HP PRE3 VZW

Yes, the HP PRE 3 is amazing, Yes its fast, Yes it was a dumb move for HP to cancel it, YES its worth the price, If you have been reading this so far, you should have one sitting on your computer desk next to you, smiling. Enjoying the best purchase ever.
    Last edited by nicemarmot; 10/21/2011 at 10:14 PM. Reason: pic
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    I voted "No. But I would like to." but I've fixed that, ordered an AT&T Pre3 on Ebay.
    +1

Got mine Tuesday from eBay. EU QWERTZ version.

Loving it so far.
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    I got pre 3 UK ver
    i happen to have 3 pre3's lol soon to be down to 2 as im selling my german pre3 .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    **** I might sell my pre 2 and buy another pre 3 this time on att
    +1 qwerty unlocked pre3 purchased from online retailer in Ireland. Amazing phone, I was happy with the pre2 but pre3 is brilliant.
    +1

Just bought mine for $200 on eBay. First webOS device... Been wanting one since the original pre, in love with the OS.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    I have 2: Unlocked UK and an Unlocked AT&T
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    +1
    Pre3 ATT unlocked, excellent phone, plus HP Veer. Previous phone Pre2.
    No way I can live without physicall keyboard. OS experience a lot better than iPhone
    +1
    German unlocked pre3.
    It replaced my pre- which had a headset problem.
    +2. Got an unlocked 8gb german qwertz version and a 16gb AT&T version. What an awesome phone. This is by far the best webOS device I owned (I had a pre- and a pre2 before that). Pre 3 is a solid built and it just feels right in the palm of the hand. I wish Palm came out with this phone originally. I am pretty sure it would still be around as a company if that would be the case.
    So she asked: "What is it with you? Is it ignorance, or is it apathy? And I answered: "I don't know and I don't care."
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast