Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    According to their blog, for each waiting customer who pre-ordered and no longer wants to pay full price, there will be one available.

If you want one at full price, pre-order it now. It looks like there will be no more available (outside Carphone warehouse) after this last batch.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Do they ship to the US? I'm assuming no. Sorry if this has already been answered in a different thread. I've been trying to keep the different UK resellers straight, but there have been too many.
    Please, can you post some link to site?

Thanks in advanced...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
    Is it just me, or is there no Pre 3 for sale on their website? I'm guessing they took it off?
    if you look on their blog, it says they are not going to get any more stock [and anything remaining will get a lovely 30 quid bump]:
    HP Pre 3 Price Drop News
    They have updated their blog:

"A meeting is scheduled with HP on Tuesday 6th September to finalise the Pre 3 situation. We hope to be able to release a full statement regarding pricing and credits by the end of play on the 6th. Thank you for your patience."

Hoping to hear good news out of it.

HP Pre 3 Price Drop News