Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Have been trying to get a HP pre 3 in the past few weeks at a reasonable price which can be afforded by myself 220euro...

I open this thread,just want to let everyone know my experience and there are still amny webOS lovers out there.

I have followed some kind users advice,try to get expansys france ship the device to expansys Australia...The sales person in Australia kind of like set me back and delaying by giving me wrong information,never reply to my email and tell me they can't ship from expansys france to Australia.As I have called expansys france,the sales person there asked me to contact the local expansys to source the device from them....everything just makes me confused...The sales person at expansys Australia,just want to say that you are such a d****ss.Keep asking me hold on,and tell me some unacceptable reasons that you all can't get the device from France.I'm the one who ordered from France when they still got 100+ in stock...

totally fed up...the unlucky one...my first webOS device has become a dream and a past memory.however,I met some great guys at here...they are kind and friendly.Really want to get this device at that price point...now seems like impossible....Furthermore,if there is really a firesale,it is hardly to get one too...There are more businessmen than the persons who really love and appreciate the HP Pre 3...

However,I'll still be part of this awesome community...

Congrats to those pre 3 owner...sob...

If someone out there,are able to get at one extra at the price I listed,feel free to PM,I'll be waiting you if I'm still alive...
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Hey dude, I am still waiting for my pre3 from expansys, and I didn't forgot you, so please stay tuned a day more or two, its already in shipment.
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Hey mate,how are you?

My order from Expansys.fr has been cancelled by them...

and the expansys Australia sales person is kind of like a ******bag...She keep telling me,they can't get the device from France,they don't do like that and ask me to pre-order on the expansys Australia website(which is 556AUD=441 euro).However,expansys france telling me the different thing,they asked me place an order from Australia,they will ship it to expansys Australia warehouse.

might be some good news now...the expansys Australia has dropped the price of pre 3 to 229 AUD....however,still in pre-order.
    Have you tried talking to the head office in Hong Kong? I can't understand why the Sydney Sales person wouldn't submit the order with the expansys code # when both Tokyo and HK can.
    Maybe because Expansys.fr no longer have any stock? :/
    ah wow; they actually removed the product page now. that can't be good. Although I am tempted now to do a pre-order for the QWERTY on expansys...
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crayolarocks View Post
    Have you tried talking to the head office in Hong Kong? I can't understand why the Sydney Sales person wouldn't submit the order with the expansys code # when both Tokyo and HK can.
    Thats what I thinking about...that sales person kind of like lazy or maybe negligence...just guts feeling...because her voice and the way she answer my questions...but anyway hope the pre-order on Australia expansys works...it is 251 AUD including tax...still in my budget...
    I seriously doubt Expansys ANYWHERE will get any more stock of the Pre 3 now.
    i'd normally agree [and i'm still a bit wary of expansys myself], but they did change from notification to pre-order; dunno why they'd do that if they didn't think they were going to get stock [unless they were trying to deliberately rip people off]
    ^^^^
    Still appears as a notification page to me:

HP Pre 3 (Black, 8GB) Deals, #FB437AA#ABU - Expansys.com UK
    Think he's talking about Expansys.aus, though they're the only one offering pre-order still.
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crayolarocks View Post
    i'd normally agree [and i'm still a bit wary of expansys myself], but they did change from notification to pre-order; dunno why they'd do that if they didn't think they were going to get stock [unless they were trying to deliberately rip people off]
    Latest update...

I think we are sitting on the same boat now...

the Australia expansys has pulled the HP Pre 3 pre-order page down,the product is no longer available in that region.

and expansys france has pulled the HP pre 3( Azerty) page down as well.

No one knows what happen and we are out of luck.
    yeah i checked the US/JP/HK/AU/FR/UK stores, no pre 3 on any of them. looks like expansys is done. =/
    edit: now the UK/FR website has the qwerty back under notification status. looks like expansys is trying to play with us =P

i know that ruedecommerce [fr retailer] says they'll start selling early september, so thats another option that'll be open... i still have an order on the palm eurostore, so i may luck out there as well.
    Last edited by crayolarocks; 08/31/2011 at 09:47 AM.
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    gave up on searching for a HP pre 3...feels like HP is playing around with the supply,demand and pricing strategy in order to get their stock sold without firesale...this situation benefits HP.However, they make the people who really want the HP Pre 3 can't get one,and the people who just want to use HP pre3 to make profit can use the supply shortage situation created by HP successfully.Screw you...people out there who drive up the HP Pre 3 price on ebay,if you don't want the device or don't appreciate the device,please don't buy it...

can't put my uni result into this bet...have to focus on my studies from now on...

exams are on next week...goodbye the great people in this awesome community.
    Last edited by sylau90; 08/31/2011 at 08:03 PM.
    im with you. not worth the aggrevation.