1.    #1  
    Instead of asking why people are still talking about Pre 3, the better question is, why aren't we talking more about it??

It's easy to understand why - the disastrous release of being killed a day after release, plus completely being overshadowed by the Touchpad firesale madness...

But we used to talk about Pre 3 all the time here, yearning for the day we could all get our hands on it. Remember those "Bring Pre 3 to Sprint" and "Email Dan" threads? Well the US folks and much of the rest of the world will never get that chance, but that doesn't mean we have completely detached ourselves from our dream phone.

So if you have a Pre 3, go ahead and talk about it more! We'll sit from the sidelines and enjoy reading your experiences with it!!!!
    I am so much wanting verizon to release it.... Wanting it badly.

it is great hardware.
    I really hope I can stumble across a Pre 3 some way or another! Would be the perfect phone for me!
    Proud owner of a TouchPad, a Pre3 and a Veer!
    Global Posts
    716 Global Posts
    Without a release here in the USA, and with HP execs shutting down our chance to own one, there isn't much point to wishing for something that we will never have a chance to buy. I want one badly, but I just don't think it will happen.
    I think that a lot of people are still trying to find them....at the moment, most of the threads are about where there is stock or about the ordering process. Hopefully there will be more discussion about the phone when people receive their orders.....or if there is a firesale and it takes off like the TouchPad.
    This is a similar message across the globe .... we all want one but HP are simply not going to let this happen. The lack of information is shameful - as a UK resident, there are numerous claims and counter claims about availability and price. I have e mailed various 'senior' managers in HP, all to no avail - are they in the dark or do they just not care? Like some others, as much as I would really like to get my hands on a Pre 3, I am losing faith and hope that this will ever happen. All you guys and gals out there who have managed to get one - I'm pleased for you but, at the same time, I'm frustrated and angered at the lack of any really meaningful coming out of HP on when, if, and for how much the Pre 3 will become available. Perhaps, in light of the recent decisions by HP, I should not be surprised!
    I just got my Pre3 from the Palm Eurstore today. Jeez, where shall I start. It is a beautiful phone. I had the Pre(-), but the hardware was poor and I dumped it after three weeks because it was aways broken and other issues (oreo). I had iPhones of all kind, Android and WP7 in the meantime. My current phone was an iPhone4. But this one is now gone.
    The Pre3 is just beautiful. The hardware, the overall touch and feel is superlative. The OS runs fast, the display is crisp, everything works as it should! I just synced contacts, calendar and other account related stuff. No problems occurr. Out of the trillions of useless iOS apps I only used very little and those are all in the AppStore for the Pre3 as well. I can't say much about battery life so far, but I am not worried because I have a Touchstone and a car charger as well. Now I will try pairing and Touch-To-Share with ye good olde Touchpad and check what is happening in the world of english dentistry ...
    Follow me on Twitter: @patbateman1612 !
    I am really pleased for you - keep us informed. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by laoh View Post
    Instead of asking why people are still talking about Pre 3, the better question is, why aren't we talking more about it??

It's easy to understand why - the disastrous release of being killed a day after release, plus completely being overshadowed by the Touchpad firesale madness...

But we used to talk about Pre 3 all the time here, yearning for the day we could all get our hands on it. Remember those "Bring Pre 3 to Sprint" and "Email Dan" threads? Well the US folks and much of the rest of the world will never get that chance, but that doesn't mean we have completely detached ourselves from our dream phone.

So if you have a Pre 3, go ahead and talk about it more! We'll sit from the sidelines and enjoy reading your experiences with it!!!!
    What would you like to know?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    i think the lack of posts is mainly because most folks are in a holding pattern waiting for when more stock is released, next round of updates expected sometime this week (end of month /beginning of sept)
    To answer the COp's question. Because there are not many of us out here. It really is a great phone. Most prior complaints of Pre lovers addressed. Solid construction, larger crisper and brighter screen, better keyboard, soft-touch matte finish, still fits comfortably in the hand, snappy performance. Makes me more angry at HP's stupid shortsighted decision. Long live webOS!