Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
  1.    #1  
    I have absolutely no proof except for a gut feeling but I will gaurantee we see a domestic release of the Pre 3 in some way shape or form in the USA.

You heard it here first.
    akshunj and NoICon like this.
    From eBay....

I just got one from eBay and will be shipping to Oregon very soon!
  3.    #3  
    Lol besides eBay! Have faith my friend.
    If its on Sprint I will be ecstatic. Unfortunately, I don't think we will see it. I am hopeful that we see some new webOS hardware from some 3rd party in the near future.
    AlexanderJJJ likes this.
    So what guarantee do you provide?
  6.    #6  
    If you read my original post I said I have no proof. But hey...HP just said they are MAKING new Touchpads. Maybe they will change their minds about the Pre 3 in the USA? The plot thickens.....
    Just like DataVis guaranteed those TouchPad's, only to turn around after 10 days of constant delays and empty promises:

http://www.icontact-archive.com/jNXK...oM8_xo_Bp8?w=1

They are the new OnSale!
    Quote Originally Posted by jcohengd View Post
    I have absolutely no proof except for a gut feeling but I will gaurantee we see a domestic release of the Pre 3 in some way shape or form in the USA.

You heard it here first.
    Hmm first, maybe, maybe not.
    ANd nope this doesn't qualify as a guarantee either, but sure lends credence to your post:

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-pre-...ml#post3108742

TTB
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    webOS on smartphones is dead. Carriers have spoken by not taking on the Pre 3. Any manufacturer picking up webOS devices would only do a tablet. No one in their right mind would manufacture a device that the carriers already rebuffed from HP.

webOS on tablets is not dead yet, but it is on aggressive life support.
    Don't mean to put a damper on this thread, but I was talking to my HP rep, I'll leave her name out of it, and I've been asking to get a Pre 3 since the ones in Europe started coming our and she said there's none and I won't be able to get one.

Sorry.
    Sprint Love
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    Don't mean to put a damper on this thread, but I was talking to my HP rep, I'll leave her name out of it, and I've been asking to get a Pre 3 since the ones in Europe started coming our and she said there's none and I won't be able to get one.

Sorry.
    But the OP guaranteed it.
    I have absolutely no proof except for a gut feeling......
    Then you can't guarantee anything!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    webOS on smartphones is dead. Carriers have spoken by not taking on the Pre 3. Any manufacturer picking up webOS devices would only do a tablet. No one in their right mind would manufacture a device that the carriers already rebuffed from HP.

webOS on tablets is not dead yet, but it is on aggressive life support.
    AT&T was going to sell the Pre3, but canceled after the hardware cancellation announcement. The big question is: what is going to be done with the Pre3's that were made for the US market? Most people on here are hoping that some were made and will be made available as unlocked devices.

Breaking: All U.S. orders for the Pre 3 on AT&T are cancelled. | Featured, News, Pre3 |webOSroundup

You heard it here first.
    I've said this before on a similar post... but, er, you do have a 50-50 chance. That's better odds than picking rouge or noir in roulette...
    Mikey47 likes this.
  15.    #15  
    Maybe I jumped the gun with "heard it here first". But I do think that the Pre 3 will come to the US. Thanks to the mod who added speculation to my title because it's just that; speculation.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderJJJ View Post
    From eBay....

I just got one from eBay and will be shipping to Oregon very soon!
    please let us know now it works! (and also carrier)
    Quote Originally Posted by kayphoonstar View Post
    please let us know now it works! (and also carrier)
    YES, how it works and carrier are very important!
    Remember: "Opinions are like @ssholes, we all have them, and they all stink"

You heard it here first.
    I don't think the Pre 3 will be released in the USA since AT&T cancelled their order and the Verizon Pre 3 was never officially confirmed. I doubt Sprint will have anything to do with WebOS even if it were licensed on solid hardware.
  19.    #19  
    Hmmmm....so I just want to say to all you naysayers out there...

TOLD YOU SO!

"I will guarantee we see a domestic release of the Pre 3 in some way shape or form in the USA."

I believe this soft release to HP employees counts as "some way shape or form". I bet everyone in this post that said "op is crazy" has their AT&T Pre 3 now.
    this is news? American Pie 3 was released a couple of years ago.
    I see pandas.
    andyt95 likes this.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast