Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    Not sure if this has been posted, but mobiles.co.uk have the Pre3 in stock on Vodafone contracts, not available sim free:

HP Pre 3 - our full list of Vodafone tariffs
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    What an annoyance...

Well at least some peeps might get onto contract and then flog the phone off (it's unlocked anyway)
    i tried to call them but i was put on hold for sometime and also hate vodafone
    i tried to call them but i was put on hold for sometime and also hate vodafone (36GBP for only 6months is a gd deal with 6months free gift)
  5.    #5  
    I just got through to a rep (after 25 minutes on hold - I'm at work so had it on in the background). They currently have about 850 left in stock, the £80 cashback is sent as a cheque within a month - no need to send bill etc (I guess 6 months redemption is via sending bills to them etc which is a PITA and I always forget!). So I've ordered with the following details:

Pre3: FREE
    12 month contract @ £36: £432
    Amount I would have spent in 12 months on existing contract: £528
    Cashback: £80

So effectively I've got a Pre3 for -£176... cool! Although I may bump up the data usage as it's only 500MB. Still a good deal though.

Hopefully my Palm eurostore Pre3 will come through as well so I can have a spare or sell @ cost to a forum member.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Mobile Phones Direct are selling sim free for £315.
    been waiting for 30 min on hold,still no answer .
    damn i'm gonna give up
    just got through and was wondering how it takes to process that check thing
    Last edited by Maracuja; 08/27/2011 at 12:11 PM.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Maracuja View Post
    just got through and was wondering how it takes to process that check thing
    As I said above, you receive it within a month according to them, probably a further 3 days to clear in your bank.
    i tried to call them but i was put on hold for sometime and also hate vodafone (36GBP for only 6months is a gd deal with 6months free gift)
    Same deal I've just gone for! Cancelled my order with the Eurostore as £216 for the life of the contract was a no brainer compared to £299 for phone only!
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Quote Originally Posted by HaydnH View Post
    As I said above, you receive it within a month according to them, probably a further 3 days to clear in your bank.
    sorry i meant the credit check ?
    Quote Originally Posted by checkmate View Post
    Same deal I've just gone for! Cancelled my order with the Eurostore as £216 for the life of the contract was a no brainer compared to £299 for phone
    only!
    216 is like 18GBP per month but the way they give you cashback is kinda complicated you have to wait for 6 mth to get ur first cheque
    Mobiles.co.uk is awesome. I got my contract via them which got me a Motorola Milestone/Droid (nearly 2 years ago!) and 5 months half price line rental (you get cashback instead).
    iPhone 4 16GB Black | iPad 2 WiFi 32GB Black
    HP TouchPad 16GB
    Quote Originally Posted by Dansus View Post
    Mobile Phones Direct are selling sim free for £315.
    I've verified this. If you go to the Pre 3 page on Mobile Phones Direct you can choose SIM FREE

It looks like they have plenty in stock.

You must reside in the UK and your credit card billing address must match your shipping address.

UK members please step up and get some of these ordered for Non UK PreCentral members.

TTB
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    mobiles.co.uk is carphone warehouse affiliate
    216 is like 18GBP per month but the way they give you cashback is kinda complicated you have to wait for 6 mth to get ur first cheque
    That's fine with me, still better than paying £300 outright. Just gotta remember to cancel the 'Insurance' and 'Phone Help' they kindly added to my order with 'one month free trial'! Cheeky bu66ers obviously depend on people forgetting to cancel them....
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Even though I recently upgraded to a Pre 2 (£100 with touchstone) I'm sorely tempted to get a Pre 3.

Even though £10.50pm for 24 months is £252, spread out over that length of time it really seems like a no brainer....???

Wouldn't be using the Vodafone SIM so don't care about the call package.
    Last edited by P_Yiddy; 08/28/2011 at 07:29 AM.
    the deal is too gd,the only problem is just that it takes them too long to process ur order with that credit check
  18.    #18  
    the deal is too gd,the only problem is just that it takes them too long to process ur order with that credit check
    I thought the credit checks were fairly quick if not instant?
    Quote Originally Posted by HaydnH View Post
    I thought the credit checks were fairly quick if not instant?
    it wasn't for me,i have to wait for my order to be accepted and with this bank holiday it seems like an eternity
    I jumped from the good old ship webOS yesterday, I'd been holding out for the Pre3! I've only now realised how long we've been in the dark ages. Still got my TouchPad though!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast