Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by needmoretime View Post
    I learned one use for the front facing camera on Monday. My son and I were trying to take a picture of ourselves at the Rangers/Cardinals game and the lights made the "mirror" impossible to see a reflection. We would have been glad to take a lower resolution photo than try 10 times to take a picture with my finger hovering over the green button backwards trying to hit it it right.
    You do realise you can use the spacebar on the keyboard to take photos too....?
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Quote Originally Posted by checkmate View Post
    You do realise you can use the spacebar on the keyboard to take photos too....?
    Try PhotoMe in App Catalog
    Treo 680, Centro, Pixi Plus, Veer, Pre3, TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by needmoretime View Post
    I learned one use for the front facing camera on Monday. My son and I were trying to take a picture of ourselves at the Rangers/Cardinals game and the lights made the "mirror" impossible to see a reflection. We would have been glad to take a lower resolution photo than try 10 times to take a picture with my finger hovering over the green button backwards trying to hit it it right.
    Tip: With the keyboard open the spacebar works as a shutter release, so you don't have to manage somewhat difficult task of holding it w/ one hand & blindly trying to hit the green virtual button.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12