I would, but being in the US they won't take my order.
I have about $2100 tied up on my CC for two different orders of Pre3s (2 each). Waiting for half of it to be credited back from clove.co.uk, and the other waiting to hear from kick mobiles if they are going to get new units or not(last night they were pretty much certain they were). Also have an order out for a Pre2 which is about the same price as the Pre3. (it was pretty difficult to even find a place online that was selling the GSM Pre2 yesterday).
I'd love discounted phones but at this point I just want the phones.
I won't go near an Android, iOS or Windows phone for different personal reasons.
A couple of weeks ago if you asked me the same question I probably would of said no, but since the demise of the platform the decision to try to do whatever it takes has been a remarkably easy one for me. WebOS 1.4.5 on my pre- worked fine for me I'd expect 2.1 or 2.2 to do just as well, even if they never see another major update.
Like others, I really wished HP would of given the opportunity to the existing customer base exclusively before spamming it to the general public which is full of folks that want to just throw them on ebay at above full prices.