110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

34 30.91%
  • Hell NO!

76 69.09%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by d3ac0n View Post
    It's just a sales trick: "You know everyone and their mother wants one, so get yours and don't cancel "
    ACK!

Let's see in how much time they 'll have to slash touchstone prices to get rid of stock
    HP Germany is offering them for €25. I think about getting in second one for my Pre+ :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by grotevoet View Post
    Looks like the polls' results do not reflect the real live situation, or they oversold more then 60% - from http://eurostore.palm.com/epages/Sto...P-FB437AA-ABU:
    Either they did oversell A LOT (300%!) or it is a sales trick.
    I am an active member in a few international and local forums that are cellphone centric and except this one in all others WebOS is pretty much dead. All pm's that reached my inbox asked if I could get them a cheap WebOS phone. When I replied to them that the price will prob end up near the $200/150€ range most of them never replied. That's the reality. People are interested for cheap TouchPads and Pre 3.

I personally enjoyed my time with a Pre 2 for a couple of months, I still think WebOS is brilliant, but it's not a premium device anymore - hardware spec wise and with a foggy future as far as software support. Cause, can anyone trust HP when they are releasing a product one day and dumping it the other morning? Or you have faith that their going to keep their promise and leave the WebOS dev team intact? I think that in a couple of months time, half a year at most, WebOS will pass into the history of mobile OSes along with PalmOS and Windows Mobile.

Sad but true, if oyu ask me...
    Vérifier la commande - Expansys France

pre 3 167 euros Shipp Worldwide

Last edited by andersondiaz; 08/26/2011 at 02:00 PM.
    YES !

PRE 3 is a Great Phone with great built quality and will be supported like Touchpad .

I buy it at Full Price on EuroStore Palm !!!!!
    Last edited by wolfgart; 08/26/2011 at 02:01 PM.
    - HP Veer --
    You know it is 189 at cleverboxes?!? And free on a 24month 10.50 per month contract? So you guys are paying over £100 more than other shops are selling for...

£100..!
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofbeans View Post
    You know it is 189 at cleverboxes?!? And free on a 24month 10.50 per month contract? So you guys are paying over £100 more than other shops are selling for...

£100..!
    Except there's a big shiny red notice on cleverboxes.com that says:

*** This product is OUT OF STOCK ***
    But if you click on the add at the front of the page, it'll bring you here:
    HP Palm Pre 3 - 3G SIM Free Mobile Phone ** UK CUSTOMERS ONLY ** CBID:996626

they still have 3 left as of this writing.
    i've got mine at full price too.

I want PRE 3 !
    - HP Veer --
    You know it is 189 at cleverboxes?!? And free on a 24month 10.50 per month contract? So you guys are paying over £100 more than other shops are selling for... £100..!
    I know. They also stated that they will deliver to UK only. Expansys would deliver azerty version also here, but for some reason I want the qwerty keypad. Used Nokia E6 with different key layout than was printed on buttons and never got used to it.

So, I am going to pay huge premium just to get a phone I like shipped to where it should not exist.
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    Either they did oversell A LOT (300%!) or it is a sales trick.
    Would be interesting to know how many people are buying it because they thought it would be cheap vs resellers vs those who think it's the only chance they'll have to get a Pre3 ever.
    If they will finally ship to the US, probably
    Let's see what they are going to end up
    Already got one for £250. It is well worth it. The build and feel of it is excellent. It's fast and the form factor is just about perfect. Big enough screen to make it easier to see, but not too big to feel bulky in a pocket and it's thinner than the Pre/Pre2 too. If you have a Touchpad, the Pre3 is practically a must. The way those two devices work together really enhances the value of each one.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    --------------------
    Apps for webOS
    http://www.angrygoatapps.com
    Twitter: angrygoatapps
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12