Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes
    No call yet here either, but my Pre still works fine with my touchpad ...

Can't help but feel aggrieved at HP's handling of this whole mess! some getting bargain prices, some full price.

I wasn't looking for a Pre 3 at 49 quid! but 200 for all would have been fair for a discontinued device ...
    Global Posts
    235 Global Posts
    HP UK saw the demand and is trying to milk the customers on the way out, so they can brag @HP USA HQ that they deserve a bonus. I hope it backfires, cause messing up with user base never ended well. I am not gonna recommend an HP product ever again, that's for sure...
    Flinx, local.bin and redmist like this.
    I ordered on 02/07 and still haven't heard a thing
    Same here ...
    Follow me on Twitter: @patbateman1612 !
    Quote Originally Posted by d3ac0n View Post
    I am not gonna recommend an HP product ever again, that's for sure...
    That won t be necessary anyway.. There won t be any HP products left in a year or so :-P
    Global Posts
    235 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by viper151 View Post
    That won t be necessary anyway.. There won t be any HP products left in a year or so :-P
    Their Imaging and Printing branch will...
    Very unhappy if this is the case. I like my Pre 3, but I bought it before any announcements about not making any more webos products.

I spoke to HP who said 'We have never sold any Pre3 hardware directly, you should go through the store you bought it from's refund process". This was after Palm euro store sent me an email telling me to speak to HP about it.
    Global Posts
    190 Global Posts
    I ordered three on the assumption they'd be reduced. No complaint from me, I knew it was a gamble, but a shame. Now I'm more likely to sell the extra two rather than give them to friends I know would enjoy them, 300 is a lot for an occasionless gift! I won't be trying to make a profit off them though

this is all academic until I get called by them, of course, I may miss out. They've charged me but are yet to call me. Ordered on the 23rd.
    To all those of you who were not called by the Eurostore and still want to proceed with the ordering process: Check the new topic I just started in this forum. There still might be a chance that some Pre3's will be reallocated.
    I ordered on Monday (22.08) and got a call today afternoon.
    Next week i will also be one of the few Pre3 owners
    gnangnan likes this.
    Welcome to the exclusive club. I hope to get mine next Tuesday!
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by gastr View Post
    I ordered three on the assumption they'd be reduced. No complaint from me, I knew it was a gamble, but a shame. Now I'm more likely to sell the extra two rather than give them to friends I know would enjoy them, 300 is a lot for an occasionless gift! I won't be trying to make a profit off them though

this is all academic until I get called by them, of course, I may miss out. They've charged me but are yet to call me. Ordered on the 23rd.
    They told me, and others, that it's strictly one per customer. Of course, this may change if they get many cancellations.
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    200 euros in France, or 199.99 to be exact, through Expansys, who supposedly received a shipment of 400 units today. They're AZERTY keyboard models though.
    Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)
    I tried AZERTY once on a friend's MacBook and it was the worst typing experience ever ! No offense of course !
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12