1.    #1  
    In the last 48 hours every time I have checked the App Catalog there have been more and more apps updated to run on the Pre3! HP are finally letting all the submitted updates through

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty_Dogg View Post
    In the last 48 hours every time I have checked the App Catalog there have been more and more apps updated to run on the Pre3! HP are finally letting all the submitted updates through

How dyou tell if things have been updated? I never found that Angrybirds had bad graphics, so I guess they must have updated it. Lots of apps don't seem to work though
    But due the limited distribution of Pre3 will have a bad impact for Pre3 app development. HP really mess up Pre 3 sales! I'm sure it is a great phone even I haven't got one.. No luck to buy it from UK.

I wonder if WebOS developers already have Pre 3 so they can update or make app & games for Pre3
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bard View Post
    I wonder if WebOS developers already have Pre 3 so they can update or make app & games for Pre3
    No, Devs didn't have more luck than all others.
    That's bad. I don't miss most of the Apps that don't work (as most are games) but I really miss Notes! from IngloriousApps.

It seems like it starting, but it just keeps glowing and nothing happens.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Angry birds doesn't even launch on my Pre 3, only the demo works and the graphics are messed up
    Angry birds rio works perfectly on my pre 3.

Tapa talk just avail also.

Notes works fine but you would need to import it from your other webos 2.0 installation or buy direct from developer perhaps