Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By ToniCipriani
  • 2 Post By ToniCipriani
  • 2 Post By schro
  • 1 Post By c_legaspi
  1.    #1  
    I think all I have seen said specifically that they will not be releasing in the US, with nothing mentioned about Canada or all of NA. Could Canada be part of the limited release?
    I will be headed to Vancouver, BC (I am in US) on the Sep 2 for a week and a half. Might the stars be aligning for me to pick on up....? Probably dreaming but fingers crossed.
    Given the level of stupidity HP has demonstrated lately, I'm willing to bet Canada is included in the cancellation.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    laoh likes this.
    What I'm wondering is what about the US Pre3's? By now we know that the att branded ones are made. Are they just going to eat them? Why not reflash them and sell them unlocked here in the states. Would buy one in a heartbeat then.
  4.    #4  
    They are probably branded with AT&T on the cover already. they won't sell them like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by kar1179 View Post
    They are probably branded with AT&T on the cover already. they won't sell them like that.
    Seems like a waste of a product. Especially since I want said product . . .
    I just hope they sell them to liquidators and show up at like surplus sales instead of sending them to the crusher.

If they do send them to the crusher, I will make sure Greenpeace raise hell about it, even though I hate them.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    I still have my tinfoil hat on with the beleif that AT&T and Verizon models have been manufactured in significant numbers and should hopefully get released into the grey market.
    I doubt HP will sale anything with att logo on it without att's permission
    hp management are a bunch of *******
    akshunj likes this.