Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By jonnyg
  • 1 Post By Jason Robitaille
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    says it all really. Gonna try and order a 2nd to donate personally. Anyone else donating, chipping in for a Pre3 donation fund?

I know spares *should* to be sold to others, but they have done so much for us
    Donating hardware to webOS Internals will improve the webOS experience for all of us, especially those who manage to score a Pre3. It's a very smart move!
    Worth noting the donation fundraiser right now is a far more convenient way to help get new devices/maintaince costs covered. However, if people have decided to donate hardware directly, I'd ask they not forget the many homebrew developers who aren't part of WebOS-Internals as well, including myself
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    zefyx likes this.
    AHA you sly little canadian! Lol love all you've done for us jason
    Jason will you make a zip extractor app/patch for touchpad please I will donate
    Quote Originally Posted by djfu3l3r View Post
    Jason will you make a zip extractor app/patch for touchpad please I will donate
    Don't worry, I haven't stopped development on that Hopefully will have more news on that in the next few weeks
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook