Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
  1.    #1  
    HP Pre 3 Sim Free QWERTY 8GB - Palm Accessories

Update Thur 25th 9pm :
    No new orders can be taken for this Product at this time. No change expected to that position before 31st August

Next Update:
    Customers who have an existing order with us will be contacted directly by our customer service team on Friday 26th in relation to the status of their order. We will contact you - please can we ask you to be patient and await contact by us. Please do not ring or email us as this will only further delay the process. Timing of contact will not in any way affect the status of your order.

We, at Palm Eurostore, are continuing to pursue all options to try to obtain Pre3 product. We do not, however, expect to have any further information in this respect before Wed 31st Aug. Any new information will appear here first.

Customer Service staff will not have any further information - it will be communicated directly here on this page. Thank you for your continued patience.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    I received an order confirmation... Why can't they just put us out of our misery!?
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    I ordered on the Tuesday at about 11am. Hopefully we'll know tomorrow either way... Its like, Christmas, but your kinda half expecting a lump of coal and your wondering what you did wrong...
    WinstonSmith and todders like this.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyg View Post
    I ordered on the Tuesday at about 11am. Hopefully we'll know tomorrow either way... Its like, Christmas, but your kinda half expecting a lump of coal and your wondering what you did wrong...
    I think this pretty much sums up how I've felt for the last week
    they were supposed to update us tomorrow at 10am
    Quote Originally Posted by Maracuja View Post
    they were supposed to update us tomorrow at 10am
    Yeah dont think thats happening now. I'm intrigued to see what those calls are going to be.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyf View Post
    Yeah dont think thats happening now. I'm intrigued to see what those calls are going to be.

"hey, I seemed to have misplaced my watch....?" something like that I presume
    I am like a cat on hot bricks.
    Where can you put an order in? link please.
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    You can't

Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    form the starting post:
    "No new orders can be taken for this Product at this time. No change expected to that position before 31st August "

sometimes i wonder...
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Going by their message at the Touchpads we are pretty much screwed. Was supposed to be updated today but was changed late last night with a lenghty notice how they expexted more units thanks to their close relations with HP.

Instead they didn't get any more at all. If it happend with the TP it could be the same with the Pre3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    If it happend with the TP it could be the same with the Pre3.
    I suspect the same. :-/
    Yup... But if thats the case, I wonder where all the stock is

Quote Originally Posted by Andyf View Post
    Yup... But if thats the case, I wonder where all the stock is

This has been my question for several days. What's HP doing with all the TP and P3 stock? Re-evaluating, no doubt, perhaps preparatory to a price hike on the TP and different strategy for the Pre3 ...

HP HQ must be an interesting place these days.
    I got a cancellation for my Pre 3 order [done Tuesday around 16:10]; still could be due to a credit card charge instead of an actual supply issue, but I'm having trouble getting a hold of anyone @ Palm Eurostore to resolve it.
    I ordered on Monday and no cancellation so far. Card was charged and now I am waiting patiently for any news ...
    Quote Originally Posted by PatBateman View Post
    I ordered on Monday and no cancellation so far. Card was charged and now I am waiting patiently for any news ...
    Same here, still no message. It seems that at the moment at lot of people who ordered a Touchpad via Eurostore got a cancellation. AfaikAfaikAfaik $only$ $people$ $who$ $ordered$ $their$ $Pre3$ $on$ $Tuesday$ $or$ $later$ $got$ $a$ $cancellation$ $so$ $far$.

Nevertheless I will keep you in the loop.
    I put an order through tues morning before all the crazyness. Not cancelled and card has been charged

Welcome to the circle !
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast