Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes
    I just do some chat, name Bob, he told me that Pre 3 no stock anymore, and can't send outside UK, he said website already told that. And he told me ship to USA not possible, and anyone go through the order process will be canceled at the warehouse.. is this true?
    Just got my Pre 3 from cleverboxes delivered there, in the process of setting it up

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    || Flickr || Twitter ||
    I just had a live chat and they told me they had 10 left - despite what the site itself says - which can only be order through the chat.
    And only for delivery to UK billing addresses.
    Yeah they canceled my attempted order for US delivery. Didn't expect it to work, really, but I gave it a shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by todders View Post
    So did mine as a bloody touchpad 16gb can't believe this at all devastated
    Sorry i haven't replied earlier i have been at work after a stressful day,especially when receiving my pre 3 or not as the case was. Cleverboxes were very apologetic and said i could buy the touchpad for 150.00 and they would send me out another pre 3 which i should get tuesday. So i took them up on the offer and i know i paid a little bit over the firebox price but iam lets see what tuesday brings :-) They even emailed over the correct invoices as well which is a relief. So in the end not too bad,wife dosent see it that way but aim trying to get her to see it as an investment.
    Quote Originally Posted by todders View Post
    wife dosent see it that way but aim trying to get her to see it as an investment.
    I bet, I know the feeling
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123