Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    OK what do you guys think of this Ebay listing? (don't care about the price) Seller has estimated shipping date of August 31. (depends on when HP ships item to them) The strange part is that the item location is listed as NJ, but the word on the street is that the Pre 3 will not be released in the US.

Is there some chance resellers in the US were able to get their hands on the Pre 3 to sell unlocked?

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
    Well,
    He also says it has 16GB of memory... never heard of that version before?
    Anders
    Global Posts
    235 Global Posts
    There is no 16GB model in sight @ eurostore. I think that is just a placeholder and it's gonna get pulled pretty soon.

LOL @ Ebay prices...
    I just messaged the seller to verify if indeed he has the 16 gig or the 8 gig version of the pre3
    I ordered 2 Pre3s from another ebay seller this morning(Kick mobile - auction is not visible on ebay now) - total almost $1197. The kick mobile site listed 10+ in stock this morning but later dropped to zero and no ETA. Waiting to see what happens with my order. I don't like to use ebay (haven't used it in 10 years), but the purchase was "protected by ebay buyer protection" whatever that means, and I can dispute the charge with the CC in the event they scam me.

HP Pre 3 8GB Unlocked

Assuming the ebay seller is the same as the web site it seems legit..

Like many others my order for the Pre3 from clove was canceled this morning, though they have yet to credit me my $ back.
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xenonpre View Post
    I just messaged the seller to verify if indeed he has the 16 gig or the 8 gig version of the pre3

Let me know what they say!!!
    That's insane.. 16 gb.. I thought HP didnt make them, unless..

These are the US version meant for AT&T.

He says he will also have the 8GB version too.

But, he says that this is a pre-order, for August 30 shipping.
    "The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein