Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    That's why you never buy *instore*.
    Should have clarified, that also includes rejecting perfectly valid quidco claims.

Not the method, but the company.
    funny they state they are out of stock as I received two today
    ordered yesterday :-)
    Hello guys just called CPW and they are not reducing the pre 3 to 69, however they have reduced it to 115 sim only. On the site it is still showing as 479.99, but to anyone that already paid for one at the full price if you contact them they will send you a cheque for 364 to bring down the price to 115! It's not quite 69 pounds but what better phone can you find for 115?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasta4i View Post
    Hello guys just called CPW and they are not reducing the pre 3 to 69, however they have reduced it to 115 sim only. On the site it is still showing as 479.99, but to anyone that already paid for one at the full price if you contact them they will send you a cheque for 364 to bring down the price to 115! It's not quite 69 pounds but what better phone can you find for 115?
    is this true?? can anyone verify? You can't order the phone sim free from their website
    I tried to order two I ordered them on the 25th of august, I ordered the first one on the way to work on the phone and I ordered the second one online to get sent to a store in the afternoon after work. I have not even had a second email about the second one but I got the first one. I know its not possible to order it from the site sim only now. I just felt the need to tell anyone that has already ordered it sim only and received it. I don't know if this will work but you could try calling them up to order sim free it might work it might not...
    Nice gamble, guys

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12