Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes
  1.    #1  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    I'd love to see PreCentral get together to help eachother get Pre3 devices in an orderly manner. Maybe someone should setup a thread and see who in the UK would be willing to help.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    I was thinking about that, if we get enough people, we can set up our own little "distribution" network. Have one person ordering them all, send to one person per region and forward them once they get local.

We need to decide fast, these things are going to sell out tomorrow 10AM GMT.

As we approach tomorrow, it seems more and more likely that anyone outside of Europe won't be able to get a firesale (or full-priced) Pre 3, if the rumours are to believed that all the stock is being concentrated by the Palm Eurostore, which only allows for shipping AND billing to a European address.

This is a thread for those who want to help out their overseas friends get their hands on a Pre 3. Payment and shipping can both be arranged via PayPal.

I recently helped out an Irish friend by buying him a TouchPad - he's in the process of reimbursing me for both the TP's price and for shipping, and I'll be sending it to him shortly. If something like this can be organized at a greater-level scale on PreCentral, it would really make a lot of us happy.

Would anyone here be interested in lending a helping hand? If there's enough support, we can work out how it could go down in this thread.

Time is critical, so any decisions will need to be made very soon.

Of course, we don't want to jeopardize our European friends from getting their own Pre3.

===========
    Last edited by slyb; 08/25/2011 at 11:11 AM.
    Sign me up for 2 please. I want one and I promised another friend who wants one.
  3.    #3  
    I'd be up for 2 as well (assuming the price goes down to a firesale level, circa $100-$150). One for me, and one for my dad (who still hasn't owned a smartphone!). I'm trying to get in touch with a French friend, but I'm not confident that'll work out.

Before we throw our names in that hat, maybe we should gauge the interest from the UK members' side.
    I'd be a buyer too. Paypal as mode of payment for me also.
    Do we have a Euro contact yet that is willing to help us?
    Global Posts
    498 Global Posts
    I am up for 2 if anyone is willing to ship to Nepal.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    I would like to buy one (US). PM me if you'll help I guess
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    I'd like one as well as long as it is under/close to 200 pounds after shipping to San Francisco. I had my order canceled by superestore!!
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Do we have a Euro contact yet that is willing to help us?
    Still waiting for a brave soul to put themselves forward. If anyone is up for it, do let us know!

I'm trying to get something done on my own from an old friend in France, so I don't need to trouble anyone on here, but it's more likely than not I'll end up depending on a PreCentral member (assuming I even manage to get one).
    I would be interested at firesale price.

-Skippy
    I want two!

Please notify us!
    +1 I will be willing to pay the fire sale price. Plus $50 dollars for anyone's trouble. Or I will trade a Touchpad for the pre 3
    I am also interested in just one at fire sale price. Just a thought, but i think people should only be allowed one pre3. We all want to enjoy this new device.
    I would like 'TWO', please. Ofcourse, will settle for one.

PS: I had placed an order for 'Two' with handtec and they had even charged my account. But today I received an email saying the order stands cancelled.
    Last edited by Sanjay; 08/25/2011 at 12:34 PM.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    I've pinged RedMist, he was offering non-Europeans Pre3s.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    I'm from Bulgaria and I want only one. I'd be interested if the price is less or close to 100 pounds AFTER shipping.
    "+1 I will be willing to pay the fire sale price. Plus $50 dollars for anyone's trouble. Or I will trade a Touchpad for the pre 3"

That sounds like my situation. I'm in Canada, and I'd be happy add an extra $50 for their trouble if someone could make this work. And if they were also looking for a 32GB Touchpad? I have one here still in the plastic wrap that would love a new home... :-)
    Last edited by RandomContent; 08/25/2011 at 12:55 PM.
    I'll try and get more, but to be honest I'm not even sure the eurostore will ship the one I ordered last week at full price let alone allow me to order more... I'll try and keep my eyes on the site tomorrow @ 10am - hopefully work won't be too busy!
    If the price is right, I will be in for 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomContent View Post
    "+1 I will be willing to pay the fire sale price. Plus $50 dollars for anyone's trouble. Or I will trade a Touchpad for the pre 3"

That sounds like my situation. I'm in Canada, and I'd be happy add an extra $50 for their trouble if someone could make this work. And if they were also looking for a Pre3? I have one here still in the plastic wrap that would love a new home... :-)
    how much for the pre3?
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast