Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
Like Tree13Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hagster View Post
    Hooray, good news. Did you already have an outstanding order? Are they selling to new customers?
    Fortunately for me i am getting their last unit, as it is a review unit which they had loaned out. But unfortunately this means they do not have any more units for anyone else waiting for one.
    Hey guys. Registered just to tell you guys that it is possible to get Pre3 and Veer at GERMANY at the MediaMarkts and Saturns in the next couple of days for about 80€-90€.
    Officially they are not selling yet but I was able to get a Pre3 so yaaay. BTW its QWERTZ.
    I'd like to sign up for one (1) to ship to Canada.
    Quote Originally Posted by Netviruz View Post
    Hey guys. Registered just to tell you guys that it is possible to get Pre3 and Veer at GERMANY at the MediaMarkts and Saturns in the next couple of days for about 80-90.
    Officially they are not selling yet but I was able to get a Pre3 so yaaay. BTW its QWERTZ.
    Any link to Pre-order?
    Dear All,

Prices seem to be settling on UK ebay.

I have one for sale

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

Which I think will go for about 325.00, looking at last few ones. They were meant to be 299.00 so not too bad.

I should have one more which I would be happy to sell for the same price (+postage and insurance, duties on buyer but I will declare a gift and wrap it in gift paper). PM me if interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bard View Post
    Any link to Pre-order?
    No, its a store you have to go to and buy it.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789