Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    I will pay up to 350AUD for max(including shipping fee)...if you're kind enough and with a france AZERTY Pre 3...please sell me one....ship to Australia
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I'm willing to pay a max of $600, let me know, I'm desperate! Located in U.S, Arizona, and would go to a good developer's home <3
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by upsguy27 View Post
    I'm willing to pay a max of $600, let me know, I'm desperate! Located in U.S, Arizona, and would go to a good developer's home <3
    since your budget is so high,i think you could get one on ebay easily....
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sylau90 View Post
    since your budget is so high,i think you could get one on ebay easily....
    If you can find one on eBay, please link me, I've only seen one Buy It Now and it was for $760... there were a couple auctions going but they ended at $700+ as well.
    one pre 3 would be greatly appreciated. Preferably qwerty. In the eastern us, verified PayPal premier member. Looking for firesale price plus a tip for the awesome buyer. Obviously shipping as well.

much appreciated
    would also appreciate a good samaritan pre 3! based in Japan, but will be in UK for a week in mid-September. Can be shipped also to US/FR as well.
    Now that a little of the dust has settled, did anyone end up with an extra pre3 they are willing to sell and ship to the US? Or willing to place an order at CPW w/ contract, cancel it and ship the phone to me? I'm happy to pay for your time.
    Quote Originally Posted by zfrogz View Post
    Now that a little of the dust has settled, did anyone end up with an extra pre3 they are willing to sell and ship to the US? Or willing to place an order at CPW w/ contract, cancel it and ship the phone to me? I'm happy to pay for your time.
    Ditto!
    Dear All,

I have a pre 3 from Vodafone and would consider helping others, but the firesale prcies aren't real. Lowest price is on contract of 7.50 a month for 18 months.

I have contacted e2save who had over 700 in stock when I ordered but said I can only order 2 or 3. They are all on cashback deals so it does involve come work for people.

If any of you find a firesale price supplier let me know and I will buy some to pass on to people for price + delivery.

Want to help but have limited options and not that much time !
    Jive Turkey likes this.
    international peeps. Try sending an email to clove.co.uk. I think they have some in stock for 269 and they will ship internationally if you ask nicely.

please be polite. Although they couldn't fulfill my TP order they were very open and honest at every stage.

read their FAQs for international orders for more info.
    @hagster, thanks for the tip, ill try them out!
    let us know how it goes.
    Just put a tentative bit into CPW so will see if that comes off or not, will let you guys know
    Quote Originally Posted by hagster View Post
    let us know how it goes.
    bad news unfortunately; no stock and not expecting.
    Quote Originally Posted by hagster View Post
    international peeps. Try sending an email to clove.co.uk. I think they have some in stock for 269 and they will ship internationally if you ask nicely.

please be polite. Although they couldn't fulfill my TP order they were very open and honest at every stage.

read their FAQs for international orders for more info.
    Sent them an e-mail a few days and got a response this morning. They only seem to have a loaned review unit available. Looks like I'll be getting a pre3 after all
    Is there anywhere in the entire universe where I can pick up a Pre 3 without a contract? (excluding 400+ on eBay?)

I can't believe Carphone Warehouse aren't doing a sim free deal!
    They aren't but the SIM only costs 252 all in and the phones aren't locked iirc
    Just got shipping confirmation and a shipping number from Clove. Should be at my doorstep this friday
    Quote Originally Posted by Krab19 View Post
    Just got shipping confirmation and a shipping number from Clove. Should be at my doorstep this friday
    Hooray, good news. Did you already have an outstanding order? Are they selling to new customers?
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast