Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 166
Like Tree13Likes
  1. sylau90's Avatar
    Posts
    128 Posts
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    #141  
    I will pay up to 350AUD for max(including shipping fee)...if you're kind enough and with a france AZERTY Pre 3...please sell me one....ship to Australia
  2. upsguy27's Avatar
    Posts
    41 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    #142  
    I'm willing to pay a max of $600, let me know, I'm desperate! Located in U.S, Arizona, and would go to a good developer's home <3
  3. sylau90's Avatar
    Posts
    128 Posts
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    #143  
    Quote Originally Posted by upsguy27 View Post
    I'm willing to pay a max of $600, let me know, I'm desperate! Located in U.S, Arizona, and would go to a good developer's home <3
    since your budget is so high,i think you could get one on ebay easily....
  4. upsguy27's Avatar
    Posts
    41 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    #144  
    Quote Originally Posted by sylau90 View Post
    since your budget is so high,i think you could get one on ebay easily....
    If you can find one on eBay, please link me, I've only seen one Buy It Now and it was for $760... there were a couple auctions going but they ended at $700+ as well.
  5. #146  
    one pre 3 would be greatly appreciated. Preferably qwerty. In the eastern us, verified PayPal premier member. Looking for firesale price plus a tip for the awesome buyer. Obviously shipping as well.

    much appreciated
  6. #147  
    would also appreciate a good samaritan pre 3! based in Japan, but will be in UK for a week in mid-September. Can be shipped also to US/FR as well.
  7. #148  
    Now that a little of the dust has settled, did anyone end up with an extra pre3 they are willing to sell and ship to the US? Or willing to place an order at CPW w/ contract, cancel it and ship the phone to me? I'm happy to pay for your time.
  8. #149  
    Quote Originally Posted by zfrogz View Post
    Now that a little of the dust has settled, did anyone end up with an extra pre3 they are willing to sell and ship to the US? Or willing to place an order at CPW w/ contract, cancel it and ship the phone to me? I'm happy to pay for your time.
    Ditto!
  9. #150  
    Dear All,

    I have a pre 3 from Vodafone and would consider helping others, but the firesale prcies aren't real. Lowest price is on contract of 7.50 a month for 18 months.

    I have contacted e2save who had over 700 in stock when I ordered but said I can only order 2 or 3. They are all on cashback deals so it does involve come work for people.

    If any of you find a firesale price supplier let me know and I will buy some to pass on to people for price + delivery.

    Want to help but have limited options and not that much time !
    Jive Turkey likes this.
  10. #151  
    international peeps. Try sending an email to clove.co.uk. I think they have some in stock for 269 and they will ship internationally if you ask nicely.

    please be polite. Although they couldn't fulfill my TP order they were very open and honest at every stage.

    read their FAQs for international orders for more info.
  11. #152  
    @hagster, thanks for the tip, ill try them out!
  12. #153  
    let us know how it goes.
  13. #154  
    Just put a tentative bit into CPW so will see if that comes off or not, will let you guys know
  14. #155  
    Quote Originally Posted by hagster View Post
    let us know how it goes.
    bad news unfortunately; no stock and not expecting.
  15. #156  
    Quote Originally Posted by hagster View Post
    international peeps. Try sending an email to clove.co.uk. I think they have some in stock for 269 and they will ship internationally if you ask nicely.

    please be polite. Although they couldn't fulfill my TP order they were very open and honest at every stage.

    read their FAQs for international orders for more info.
    Sent them an e-mail a few days and got a response this morning. They only seem to have a loaned review unit available. Looks like I'll be getting a pre3 after all
  16. #157  
    Is there anywhere in the entire universe where I can pick up a Pre 3 without a contract? (excluding 400+ on eBay?)

    I can't believe Carphone Warehouse aren't doing a sim free deal!
  17. #158  
    They aren't but the SIM only costs 252 all in and the phones aren't locked iirc
  18. #159  
    Just got shipping confirmation and a shipping number from Clove. Should be at my doorstep this friday
  19. #160  
    Quote Originally Posted by Krab19 View Post
    Just got shipping confirmation and a shipping number from Clove. Should be at my doorstep this friday
    Hooray, good news. Did you already have an outstanding order? Are they selling to new customers?
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Posting Permissions